Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.

My experience was outstanding.The staff were courteous. And the building is well maintained

The facility was more than I expected.Very clean and Organized.Staff very friendly and knowledgeable.

I would like to comment you on one of your employees,Vincent white.I met him when he started work at Rainbow beach and I found him to be one of the most caring and loving person.I know he take his job seriously and does it very well.

Mr.Vincent white made every step of the process very easy and he was very professional.The apartment was very clean, and the appliances were new.I had a very pleasant experience.The building is very senior friendly.The apartments are very sound proof from the outside.The building is well kept.

Nice Community

Everything is going alright since I've moved into the Senior Suites. Its a really nice community and the people here are very friendly and nice. I'm still able to have my independence here and still live me life as I would like to.

Met Staff and received information and pamphlet before office was closing for the day. More farther south and east than I planned but did like the surroundings. Could not see an apartment.

SLC Midwest

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations for the 24 Senior Suites we manage in the Chicagoland area. I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach. While your overall comments are very favorable, I see that you were not able to view an apartment. We would love to be able to schedule an appointment for a tour with you at your convenience. I am more than happy to talk to you further about your specific concerns if you would like to contact me at [removed].

Review of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL

This is a very nice facility. The lady that gave me the tour was nice and thorough!

Review of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL

Linda was outstanding! We loved the one bedroom & hope to be selected!

Review of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL

The facility is good for my Uncle and I appreciate the secured environment. Hopefully he will begin to be a little more mobile which will allow him to walk better. Overall he is very happy.

Review of Rainbow Beach - Chicago, IL

Linda is Top also Notch. I love this place. You are very luck to have wonderful employees. I know my sister are going to be very happy here!

It's been great, fantastic!

It's been great, fantastic! They treat their seniors very well, they keep them involved in different activities. The staff is friendly, and the community is well maintained. We are happy with Senior Suites of Rainbow Beach.

great supporitive enviorment

the staff was very helpful and professional.

Great Place