Senior Suites of Central Station - Chicago, IL

Imagine being able to live in a beautiful building, in a community of friends, receive monthly housekeeping services and benefit from specially designed safety features - all for one low affordable monthly rate and in the Chicago neighborhood you've called home for most of your life. As a resident at one of our many Senior Suites communities, this dream can become a wonderful reality.

Chicago is known throughout the world for its wonderfully diverse neighborhoods and distinct architectures. Senior Suites reflect that civic pride in the neighborhoods we serve by the attractive apartment homes we offer. Senior Suites allow adults 62 years of age and older to live affordably and safely in the neighborhood that they call home. Our communities are designed with your comfort and safety in mind and provide opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie.

Nice clean facility, with nice people

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of our community. We appreciate your feedback! Our goal is to provide a five-star experience, so if there are specific areas of improvement that you feel would help us to achieve that goal, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any additional input. We look forward to hearing from you.

Older building. Area was too congested. Day of my visit, many streets blocked off to traffic. Area is affected when anything is going on in down town area. Parking limited on streets. Also have to wait until parking in building is available and suite is available with shower and tub. Not for me. Will continue to look.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! We are sorry to hear that parking was difficult when you visited. Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience for our residents, families and visitors, so we'd like to hear more about your visit to help us achieve that goal. Please reach out to our community at [removed] with any additional input from your visit. We look forward to hearing from you!

New Client

Ms. [Removed], was very fortunate a unit became available once she been relocated back to Chicago, IL.
we were informed of the paper work required to process the application. Linda the Administrator was very helpful

Questionable management.

I have no idea how the place looks because the management office was unprofessional in keeping their times. I scheduled an appointment with the property manager 3 weeks ago for today 10/29 at 12:30pm come to find out no one was in the office. That is very unprofessional because they could have had the decency to call me and let me know whatever was going on so it makes me wonder how the staff runs the place!

SLC Midwest

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations, for Senior Suites of Central Station.

I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to your experience at this community.

I am very sorry to hear that your impression of our community was not more positive. I intend to take your feedback to the leadership team of the Central Station community and our home office staff so we can address it appropriately. I would be more than happy to have our staff either reach out to you directly to reschedule an appointment with you.

We certainly want our residents & their loved ones to have a positive impression of our community. If would like to talk further with me, you can reach me at [removed].

Again, I really appreciate your feedback. It is important to me.

Senior Suites of Central Station -- Chicago, Il

Enjoyed the tour! All of our questions were answered. this community is the perfect environment that we are looking for our mom.

Senior Suites of Central Station -- Chicago, Il

This senior community exceeded my expectations. the building is very well managed as evidenced by its cleanliness, tenant attitude, and facility usage.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I was very pleased with the tour and impressed with the unit I saw. However, I like taking baths and would like a unit with a tub. Mr. White was a pleasure and knowledgeable about the property. I look forward to calling Senior Suites home.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

The tour was done in such a professional way. Linda Parker seemed to be knowledgeable and gave a good impression in presenting the building and what it had to offer. The building was clean, the residents were friendly as well.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I have lived here since 1996. And there have been many mangers and Mr. White has been good the short time he has been here. He has been interested in what the residents would like to do. I hope he will be here for a long time. He is a wonderful manager, and we also have a wonderful staff.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

This is a great place to call home. The community has a great atmosphere, and the residents are all very friendly. I highly recommend this place.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I have really enjoyed living here. The community as a whole is very nice, and the atmosphere is great.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your favorable review of Senior Suites of Central Station.
We appreciate the comments very much!

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

This place has been great so far. I really enjoy living here, and the residents and staff are great.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such favorable comments regarding our community and staff.
I appreciate the comments and we will continue to make your experience favorable!

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

We like living here very much. And the staff here are all very nice. We have no complaints. We are very happy here.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I would like to express my absolute pleasure in working with Vincent White the property manager at Senior Suites. He is very good and exception at solving problems in the building. He has an open door policy for any problems or concerns.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

It's been great. Vincent has been great, his whole team have been great.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

As of this date, I personally feel that Vincent (our manager) is doing a marvelous job. His communication is awesome. I pray that this will continue. I would also like to commend the staff Linda, Kendall, Tim, and Jim.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I have a new manager and I can see the improvement. They follow up and try to take care of the request in 24 to 48 hours. The staff Linda, Tim, Jim, and Kendell are "excellent".

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

Within the last 60 days this community has improved noticeably. Thus far current management has been responsive and visible. Our support staff are wonderful.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for providing such a favorable review of Senior Suites of Central Station.
On behalf of our team, we appreciate the feedback and will strive to improve your overall impression.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I went to several areas, and this community, I felt is the best in Chicago! The people, the community, the area are special for me and the greatest -- a better area or community cannot be found. I am grateful and pleased.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I've been here for over 14 years and think this is a great community. As of this year, we have been provided with a great manager and staff. I hope in the future this will continue. Everyone gets along well and I hope we can keep our manager and staff. They treat the tenants with great respect. the manager communicates really well with residents.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

This is a great community. I like all the amenities afforded me. The staff is excellent. Any question or problem is resolved immediately.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

The new manager Vincent is very responsive to all requests. The maintenance staff and Adam are also doing a great job.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

Love the community! It is truly a great place to live.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

Senior Suites of Central Station is a great residential community to call home. The building is close to everything in the downtown area. The service is wonderful and you have a fantastic property manager, Mr. Vincent T. White, that works closely with all the tenants.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

The review is good. However, there were two issues brought up in the February residence meeting that have not been resolved, nor were the subject brought up in the March, 2015 residence meeting.

SLC Midwest

Thank you very much for taking the time to include your review of Senior Suites of Central Station. My name is Lisa Reed and I am the Vice President of Operations for all of our Senior Suites communities. I am truly sorry to hear that an addressed concern from a resident meeting has not been resolved.

I am happy to assist if you would like to call me directly. My phone number is [removed]. We always want to get concerns addressed quickly & resolved as best we can.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

Vincent White gave me a thorough tour and explanation of what the facility offered. This was the first time I have toured any senior facility and Vincent gave me a lot of information and answered all my questions. I would like to be able to call this home some day.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

Superior tour and info by Vincent.

Review of Senior Suites of Central Station in Chicago, IL

I have no complaints. They do a good job here taking care of our needs. I don't know Gigi, but Linda, Tim and Kendall always take care of any needs I should have. The building and grounds are always in good shape.

The manaager was so inviting!

We walked in today to a grand 4th of July celebration. It did not remind me anything of an "old folks home". the residents were cheerful, the staff was phenomenal and the manager showed great leadership and compassion. she expressed her gratitiude to the residents and seems very humble. She was kind enough to tour us in the middle of the party and invited us to stay for a while. i wound up winning at musical chairs. I also left feeling like all my questions had been answered and that i could see myself living there.

The staff and residents are friendly,...

The staff and residents are friendly, the facility is very clean, and the neighborhood is beautiful

The staff is very friendly

The staff is very friendly and the manager was great as a matter of fact, to work with. For us it was a great location because it’s close to my home. There laundry rooms on each floor. Visitor parking is bad. I’m not sure how we’re going to deal with that.

Great Location

The location was great and initially I really wanted my mom to be at this Senior Suites because the location meant there would be lots of things around that she could get to but another Senior Suites location had a much more professional staff so we went with that one.

Meals Available

It's very nice. They did mention that if you wanted to order meals you could order them.

Limited space. Rooms the size of a po...

Limited space. Rooms the size of a postage stamp! Rent based upon income and I'm still working. NOT enough room. Pets welcome.