Senior Suites of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Senior Suites of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Senior Suites of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Very nice. Very accommodating. [Removed] very pleasant and answered all my questions.

Review of Senior Suites of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

The rooms are spacious!
Very impressive! I will love living here! All the conveniences are tremendous.
[Removed] was very accommodating in giving me a tour of the home.

Very clean and well maintained. I hope to see an apartment soon.

I had a tour on Monday, March 13 at the Senior Suites of Norwood Park. This building is located near the Harlem CTA Blue Line Station. The property manager gave me a tour of the common areas only. Although I got to view two apartments at two of the other Senior Suites, the property manager here said she could not show me an apartment because of respect for the privacy of the tenants. This building also offers the same amenities, heat, electric, air conditioned apartments, laundry rooms. For anyone who is interested in Chicago architecture, on this site used to exist a monastery. The Passionist Fathers Monastery was designed by Chicago architect [Removed]r and completed in 1910, is locally significant under National Register Criterion C for architecture as a fine example of an early twentieth century monastery with Classical, Baroque, and Romanesque-style. Also, I would like to add a comment on public transportation. For those of you who rely on buses like me, I did not notice a bus stop near this building. And it is about a 3 to 4 block walk to the Harlem Blue Line Station.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your feedback!

No Complaints!!

I have no complaints about this community and am very pleased with how things have gone so far for my mother. She has made a smooth transition into her apartment and seems to be enjoying herself as well as her new home. The staff where very helpful and welcoming with the move in process as well as the other residents. I also like the fact that there is a activity center on campus for all of the residents to enjoy together.

Senior Suites of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

[Removed] created a community that was so much more than a senior apartment building. They offered my father activities and friends who enriched his life.

Senior Suites of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

[Removed] was very helpful and informative - very pleasant.

Took & tour of the community all area & very very clean also & very informative and friendly.

Very complete with space & diversity – also heard from friends.

Everything fine.

I live everything I saw.

I liked to see this apartment. The tour was great!

I really enjoyed the tour of your building by Dawn. The place is really great & Dawn was exceptional in explaining everything about it.
Really enjoyed this morning!

I feel like I would move in tomorrow. Dawn gave me a wonderful tour of the place & I enjoyed it very much! That is great the way its set up for affordable living! Thank you for the tour!

Great tour. Beautiful place. Lots to offer.

The facility is lovely. Dawn was very accommodating showing me the community.

From the moment I arrived at 1pm, the people & met were very friendly. Ms. Taylor was very gracious, patient, answered all of my questions fully and courteously. The building of the community the model one bedroom apt. is very good.

I lived with one of my son’s at 6048 S, Melvina for 9 months. My son Dan and I came and checked out this senior suites and I fell in love with my Apt. I have been here almost 3 years.
Love playing Bingo 3 days a week.

Dawn was amazing. Answering all question & a steller Tour.

Mrs. Taylor was very good. In explaining the availability & giving us our tour. The community is well kept and clean.

I love the building and I’m excited to be a resident. Dawn was very nice and pleasant, very knowledgeable of the building.

Good Tour.

Dawn went out of her way to give us a tour of the entire building and a studio apt. we were a walk-in but she was totally gracious, friendly and welcoming, while still managing with all other commitments. She made me want to live there, knowing she’d be there to take care of things. A very positive experience, thanks to Dawn.

Fantastic! Very clean. Plenty of activities, staff was very friendly. A great place to live! Dawn took time out of her busy day to give us a tour & explain the facility.

This building is amazing! So beautiful & clean. I would love for my aunt to live here. Our tour was given by [Removed] – she enjoys with fun & informative. Thank you so much!

Spacious, bright, clean & in great condition challenging & community areas, as apartments were not available for touring. Staff is friendly & courteous.

Dawn was very patient and informative, she answered all our questions to our satisfaction.

I found everything to be very clean & beautiful & Ms. Taylor was very helpful.

The community was very nice. It was clean and the common, areas looked comfortable. Miss Taylor spent a lot of time explaining the accommodations, taking us on a tour & answering all questions.

I am very impressed of the spacious & independent suites you offer. I like the whole opportunity to have a good place to live independent. I am interested in a one bedroom suits.

I would have liked to see an apartment. The tour was great.

Very impressed with the building. Tayetta Taylor was both gracious & informative. I was surprised at the size of the building. Very nice!! Thank You.

Review of Senior Suites Of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Very impressed, clean and safe feeling of building.

Dawn was very friendly and helpful.

Review of Senior Suites Of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

I was very impressed with not only the building but also the management. Helpfulness and knowledge! Dawn was very helpful.

Wonderful.

Review of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Very clean, safe. Dawn was very helpful.

Review of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Ms. Taylor gave me an excellent tour and overview of the facility. Facility was neat and clean - definitely to be considered.

Review of Senior Suites Of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

I liked the facility and staff.

Review of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Dawn has given me a tour of the Norwood Suites. She has done an excellent job in showing us everything. She has a very nice personality.

Review of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

Dawn was wonderful in providing a tour of this lovely facility.

Review of Senior Suites Of Norwood Park - Chicago, Il

Very nice people and nice Ms. Shannon. Very nice. I want to live my years out here.

Review of Senior Suites Of Norwood Park - Chicago, IL

My yearly review went very well. All my questions were answered to the best of all understanding. All my concerns were highly acknowledged and understood.