Autumn Green at Wright Campus - Chicago, IL

Autumn Green at Wright Campus is an entirely new concept in retirement living built on the traditions of quality, service and value that has been the standard for Senior Lifestyle Corporation for more than 20 years. Located on Chicago's Northwest side, Autumn Green offers superior services and amenities to help you maintain just the lifestyle you want and deserve.

It's Ok Could Be Better

Mom is doing ok she seems to have settled in here. Mom has made a friend that she sits with at dinner. and she seems to like the food The staff is struggling with my request to keep her up more during the day so she can meet people and do things and then she can sleep at night. Overall the staff is friendly. Housekeeping is ok there is room for improvement

My moms new home

My family and I have toured this facility recently and very impressed with the room sizes. Prices werent as high as we thought They were lower than other facilities in the area we also toured Friendly staff that made us feel welcome.

SLC Midwest

Janice, thank you for sharing your experience; we appreciate your feedback and we are delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us!

A great place to live

The community has made so many changes for the better within the last couple of months. They offer full service dining and the building is specious. New staff that is making a difference. Love this place.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review; we appreciate your feedback and your confidence in us! Our goal is to provide the best possible experience for our residents and families and we're so glad our efforts are noticeable!

My home is wonderful

I was nervous when I first came to Autumn Green Wright Campus but everyone made me feel so welcome. Very clean building spacious big rooms and they allow dogs. I love my new home.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your confidence in us and are so glad that you and your pet are enjoying your new home!

Friendly Staff!!

I enjoyed my experience at this community, the staff where on time to our appointment and very welcoming to my loved one and I. I thought they had a very clean facility with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for my mother but I would recommend it to anyone.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit!

The right community!

My loved one moved into the right place. Her apartment is very comfortable and she is happy with the way things are going. She is making new friends with the other residents, in fact, she has like 2 or 3 close lady friends already.

Up-kept Community!!

My loved one's room is always clean, as well as the whole community it self. We really like this place the staff are attentive and have wonderful communication. If there are any concerns the staff will listen and try to do what they can to make sure our needs are being met. Meals plans are available at the moment my loved one is not enrolled in the program, but the meals offered are good.

Newer building!

Autumn Green at Wright Campus was a newer building and well kept. The community was updated and very clean. The staff were extremely helpful and kind. It was a smaller community with about 90 residents. We wanted a larger community for my mom to have a greater opportunity to meet new people that she has things in common with.

Definitely recommend!

Autumn Green at Wright Campus was very easy to work with. They were able to help get my client in after discharge. I would definitely recommend them. Things are going good.

no complaints

John the director is really great, my friend has been here for about a month now and she is doing well. I have no complaints about this place it is wonderful and I don't think that any place is better.

service was very inconsistent

We were very unhappy with the facility and the services at Autumn Green at Wright Campus. The service was very inconsistent. We were just not happy at all. I moved my mom out just today! Would not recommend this facility.

SLC Midwest

It is extremely disappointing that the service provided to your mom at Autumn Green did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on the intimacy of our community and the quality care we provide. In order to better understand your experience I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss further how we can improve our services. Please feel free to reach out to me. I am the Interim Executive Director, Leslie Eldridge and can be reached at [removed] or at [removed].

So far they are okay.

So far they are okay. I have had a few issues with their maintenance. I put in a request, they would tell me it would get done, and it wasn't done when they said it would be. The room was painted and very nice. But there are mostly just the typical activities, bingo and such.

SLC Midwest

As the Executive Director of Autumn Green at Wright Campus, I am so sorry to hear that we did not meet your needs in the maintenance of your apartment. We strive to provide the best level of service and I am sorry we fell short. I would really enjoy speaking with you directly, so that I may work to improve upon our services here. I would also love to speak with you regarding our resident programs. We are always looking to explore new and different programming and resident suggestions are the best way for us to create programming that we know our residents will enjoy. Please feel free to reach out to me, Hilary King, directly at [removed] or via email at [removed] .

I think that they are doing okay.

I think that they are doing okay. She is happy where she is. She uses the transportation services, so that seems to be working out. It's kept very clean, and the staff is very attentive. I haven't heard any complaints about the food, so far.

SLC Midwest

As the Executive Director of Autumn Green at Wright Campus, I am so happy to hear that your loved one is having a positive experience at our community. I am very proud of the our team members here and the work that they do each and every day to provide the best level of services and care for our residents. It is my hope that we continue to meet your loved ones needs. Please know that I am always happy to hear from our residents or family members. If you ever have questions or would like to speak with me directly, please feel free to reach out to me, Hilary King, directly at [removed] or via email at [removed] .

Nice but shared rooms share bathroom

really nice place, one thing I didn't like about it was shared rooms with one bathroom, that was a negative. Very pretty place

Review of Autumn Green at Wright Campus Assisted Living in Chicago, IL

Don't think this is a good fit. from what i see there is not enough assistance.

SLC Midwest

As the Executive Director of Autumn Green at Wright Campus, I am so sorry to hear that you did not have a better experience when you visited our community. We strive to provide the best level of services and care for our residents. I would really enjoy speaking with you directly, so that I may work to improve upon our services here. Please feel free to reach out to me, Hilary King, directly at [removed] or via email at [removed] .

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking community, and the staff we spoke to all seemed very friendly! It was on the larger side, which may have presented some difficulties for our loved one to navigate. It was also on the expensive side.

Very good, but a few things could be improved.

The price is a little high, sometimes the washers and dryers can break down, that is a really big inconvenience. The doors are so heavy they are difficult to open, it needs to be more handicap friendly. They offer meals, but the food isn't that good. I liked that it was very clean, and it had a nice view and I liked the people.

Liked it. Liked Edgewater B...

Liked it. Liked Edgewater Beach more. Even though there's an income sensitive option, my father feels like it's still about $300 a month more than he'd like to pay.

This is a very nice propert...

This is a very nice property but it's a little too far from my home.

I took my father in for a t...

I took my father in for a tour of this facility on Tuesday, Aug 20th. It is a newer building but the front lobby is very uninviting. It is small and not a lot of gather space for anyone. It did however have one of the nicest two bedroom units we have seen on a corner with views in two directions. It would have had enough room to fit a sitting area and a good sized dining table. The downside was that it did not have laundry in the unit. We also found this one to be the only one that did NOT have restaurant style dining. With walkers and my father having parkinson's, we did not like the buffet style. they indicated that there were people to help with taking the trays to the tables but we did not see that. The fitness area incorporated into the gathering area did not seem to work well either, i think these should be separated. Ultimately this was taken out of consideration do to the dining set up.

Cathy was wonderful

When we visited the community our loved one seemed to really like it. They had financial opportunities down the line that would meet our situation and our request. The apartments are nice size; we wanted something with plenty of room because she would be going from a 3 bedroom house to a 1 bedroom apartment. Cathy worked with us and was wonderful. She was not pushy but gave us all the information we needed and would show us how everything would work. She was very helpful and accommodating and it seemed like they wanted to find the best fit rather then just force us in here.

Visit went very well. Kathy...

Visit went very well. Kathy was extremely helpful and answered a lot of our questions. Definitely considering strongly as a possibility for my mom.

Nice Place

Nice place for a loved one!!! The staff is very nice.

Very nice place...residents seem happ...

Very nice place...residents seem happy; few amenities. Accepts state aid.

We really liked Autumn Green at Wrigh...

We really liked Autumn Green at Wright Campus

Decent, but Not too impressed; (nicel...

Decent, but Not too impressed; (nicely) tiled floors seemed cold; carpet in apt. halls seemed dirty, dingy; but nice apt with the best flr-ceiling windows; nice kitchen; closets decent; young community; seemed nice people, happy; very catholic; dinner seating at 2 specific times.

Beautiful, modern, good location.

Beautiful, modern, good location.

New facility. Convenient coming home...

New facility. Convenient coming home from work. Not near a hospital.