Senior Suites of Fay's Point - Blue Island, IL

Cheerful

Pleasant Tour of this facility. Everyone was very welcoming and happy. Cheerful vibe when you first enter. The residents appeared to be very happy and pleased to live there. All my questions were answered. It was a nice experience, but not the place for me.

watch out

The facility is very nice and clean. The time and red tape it took to get into my apartment there was ridiculous. They also did a type of Bait and Switch. They told me the rent would be a certain amount, but when I filled out the paperwork, they told me the didn't have any units available for the lower price, but I could get into one for $200 more.

SLC Midwest

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations for the 24 Senior Suites we manage in the Chicagoland area. I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to Senior Suites of Fay’s Point.

While your overall comments are very favorable, I would like to address your concerns regarding our application process & rates.
Residents of our communities must be age & income qualified. We are required, under Federal Government regulations, to provide verifications of all income & assets. Apartments within our property are also designated by income guidelines established by HUD. Residents must meet the income guidelines for the apartment in which they will reside. The apartments assigned to applicants are done following the approval of the application after all verifications are completed and approved by our third party compliance firm. I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this or any of your concerns.

Please feel free to contact me at [removed].

Nice and Clean Facility

The Senior Suites of Fay's Point is a nice and clean facility. The only issues I have is that there was a fire the other day. The freezer does not have racks. The parking is not good at all. Visitors don't have no where to park. They do a great job with their services but they are short of staff. I think they should hire more people. I would like for them to look into those issues. Other than that, This is a nice place.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback concerning your experience at Senior Suites of Fay’s Point. I’m sorry that your experience has not more positive. We truly value our residents and their feedback. I would like to discuss your concerns and share the further details regarding the items you mentioned. We are here to help. My names is Lisa Reed and I’m the Vice President of Operations for all of the Senior Suites communities. Please contact me at [removed]. Thank you again for your feedback.

Review of Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island, IL

Good! The service Mrs. Sherrise Maxwell was professional and great. She is a great asset to the company.

Review of Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island, IL

Sherrise Maxwell gave me a tour of the facility. She was extremely pleasant, knowledgable and professional. Also friendly. She has a very warm spirit. Very through and helpful. A great asset to your company.

Review of Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island, IL

Ms. Maxwell was very gracious to us even when we dropped in unannounced. Very intelligent young lady. Very professional. I enjoyed my interactions with her. She was just a pleasure to work with. Excellent asset to the company.

Review of Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island, IL

The building is clean and neat. Sherrise Maxwell was outstanding. The apartment is great. Closet space is excellent.

Review of Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island, IL

The service was very good. The contact person, Sherrise Maxwell was very polite and professional. She explained everything to my mother, understanding of rule and regulation for living conditions.

Review of Senior Suites of Fay's Point in Blue Island, IL

Enjoyed the location. The community is very nice. We will be looking forward to staying. Sherrise Maxwell was excited. She explained everything to us in a professional manner. She will be a great asset to your company.

Great Place to live

My mom chose this place because of the convenience of all the stores nearby and the vicinity to the city. She loves this place and has made numerous friends while only being there for a couple of months. Everyone is so nice and welcoming. There are a lot of activities and a fitness center to keep you busy. I am so glad she chose Senior Suites of Fay's Point.