Seacrest Village at Encinitas - Encinitas, CA

Adequate Care Here

My mom is in good care from this community. It is a clean facility and all is good within. Her meals are included and my mom thinks the food taste good. Overall it has been an excellent experience but we are now finding that she needs more care, I am hoping she will easily move in to the next available assisted living apartment.

very happy

My mother has only been there at Seacrest Village at Encinitas for a couple months so my experience may be somewhat limited, but thus far everything is very good.

They really made the transition there outstanding. They had a woman who was assigned with my mom to lead her around and help her get acquainted.

One thing where they might could improve would be if they were to build out a little bit more. The older building does not have a washer and dryer which can cause some inconvenience.

Otherwise everything is great. I am very happy with the place.

It’s a Jewish kosher community.

It’s a Jewish kosher community. You don’t have to be Jewish, but you don’t have to be. I haven’t had any problems with the food or with the laundry service. It’s conveniently located for me and I haven’t had any concerns with the parking. I’m pleased with this community.