Schilling Gardens and The Arbors - Collierville, TN

My Tour In July

From what I can recall, the tour went fine. We had a conversation about some concerns of my dad's needs. They felt they were not the right community at the time for his needs.

Big Community

My tour of this community went well. It is a nice looking community. Everything looked well-kept and nice. It is a bigger community than I would like for my mother. I felt she would be a little overwhelmed. The staff was kind and welcoming. I really enjoyed my tour.

Review of Schilling Gardens and The Arbors - Collierville, TN

Entered building without greeting. Waited 10 minutes with one person who asked if Tracy was in her office. Not courteous or concerned that visitors were waiting. Left. Not the type of response I would want for any situation and would not put my parents at such a place with such inappropriate response. No call or apology in any way for missing our appointment.

Robert Wetsel

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We are reviewing internally with our team.

A Fairly Good Experience

I would have to say that it has been a fairly good experience overall with the Schilling Gardens. I think that my four-star overall rating for the facility shows that. I did rate them a five-star in other categories though.

Things are going pretty well so far

Things are going pretty well so far.Staff is knowledgable in assisting clients with all levels of memory care issues. Warm and welcoming environment, with secured access which was the most important issue for our family member. I would recommend Schilling Gardens To Other families

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here at Schilling Gardens.

Schilling Gardens and The Arbors at Schilling Gardens is located on Schilling Bend Commons in beautiful Collierville, TN. Collierville is one of the most desirable communities in the Mid-South to live and work. There are first rate schools, attractive office parks and a wide range of housing opportunities; together they contribute in making the standard of living in Collierville unrivaled.

We pride ourselves in a personalized approach to our senior’s daily lives and are truly honored to be chosen by our families as an extension of family-care. Quite simply, we dedicate our lives to the livelihood of those we serve. We are a resident and family centered community and would love the opportunity to serve you in the heart of Collierville, TN.

All of our services, i.e., incontinent care, activities, medication management, ALL assistance with daily living activities, three hot meals, snacks as desired- all of our services are included in our daily rate. In addition, we have an on-site hairdresser, massage therapist, manicurist and our family nurse practitioner are available to our residents weekly. We are dedicated to servicing our families and take into consideration your monthly budgeting responsibilities. You will never have to worry about added costs for the additional care of your loved one.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved