Sage View Care Center - Rock Springs, WY

I wouldn't put my dog here.

I wouldn't put my dog here. Just through experience and having lived in the area for so long, and having friends that have been here, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. There aren't many good places around but there are a few. Keep looking.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
Sage View Care Center is located in a quiet residential setting. Sage View accommodates 86 residents and features a locked Special Care Unit of 12 beds focused on the needs of those with dementia. Sage View is a member of the Wyoming Health Care Association and the American Health Care Association.