Comfort Care-Alzheimers - Grand Junction, CO

Mom is happy here

I like that my mother-in-law is here in this smaller community. They have reached out to make sure she is welcomed. They are doing everything they have promised to do. They will make sure to give her medicine to her. The caregivers are very good. They engage her to join the daily activities. She will get here hair done on Thursday's. They have 3 good meals a day. I would recommend this community to others.

Comfort for mom!

My mother's stay with Comfort care is going great! The facility is very clean and the staff is very friendly. They are also sure to speak with the family regularly and update us with any changes that may arise. I would definitely recommend Comfort Care!

Great quality of care

This facility is a little outdated, but nice. It is always kept clean and I visit quite a bit. The staff is very professional and friendly. The good could be better, but the quality of care here is great.

genuine care

I think they really make an effort to try and keep my dad happy, but of course there are limitations on what they can and cannot do since they have other residents to care for. They clearly really do care for the residents though.

There are a couple of areas where I feel they could improve. For one, they need more activities to get the residents engaged. For another, the cooking could be improved. The food is not the best, but I do believe that is an area they are working on.

my dad's new home

The staff at Comfort Care are warm and caring. The facility itself is home like not institutional at all. My dad's transition went far better due to their caring and patience. I'm so glad we found this place for my dad.

nice people, place could be updated a bit

They are having all kinds of major problems getting the television hooked up, which mom does not like, so that is one annoyance. But everybody there is very nice. It's a residential house that they have added on to, and could stand to be updated a bit.