Aspen Ridge Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Grand Junction, CO

Beautiful place!
High level of care for those in high need of care.

All in All They Do A Good Job

When I visit I see that it is clean and the staff are very nice. The food does not look terrible. My dad has one complaint that he does not have a call button. He has called out for help to the bathroom and no one comes to his room. He ends up trying to get to the bathroom himself but his legs get weak and just sits on the floor.
Overall they are doing a good job.

More staff needed

They are understaffed they need more people. It is not quite as organized as it should. Her treatments go well when they happen. I think a lot of the issues would be resolved by having more staff.I visit her twice a day and I think the food is pretty good. We chose this community because we felt it was more capable of meeting her care needs. I do think they had more staff when we toured the community. They have had some turnover since she moved in. I think if anyone is considering Aspen Ridge they should do their own research and make the best decision for the individual they are looking for.

I had a nice tour!

This community was comparable to the one we chose. The staff that conducted the tour were nice and knowledgeable. The amenities offered were not quit what we were looking for. The community seemed clean.

They Have Been Wonderful To Us

Aspen Ridge has been wonderful to us and everything is working out very well. They have worked with us through all the problems we have had. They have helped us find new doctors for her. The community looks great and very clean. We choose this place because they have great activities. They really treat you like family here and really care about my mother. I would highly recommend this community.

Lorene Bower

Thank you for your kind review. We are pleased that your mother's transition in to our community has been smooth, and that you are finding our environment to be both well-maintained and engaging. It is our privilege to welcome both you and your mother into our family.