Green Hills Manor at The Heritage - Reading, PA

• Respite Care
  • Memory Care Services
  • Personal care

Green Hills Manor

I toured Green Hills Manor while looking at living options for my mother. I thought that the girl who took us around for the tour was super nice and very thoughtful. She asked about my mother and about my wife and I. However, I thought that the facility itself was more of a traditional nursing home, and seemed more chaotic. We were hoping for a more peaceful setting for my mother.

A Community We Saw

I had a tour of the community and I thought it was too small and out of the way for future visits. They were not a good fit.

Husband Says His Tour Was Nice

My husband had a very nice tour of this community. This is a very nice community overall, but my husbands concern was the memory portion of the community. It only had 3 residents in it. He didn't feel this community would had been a right fit for his mother.

A good community

My aunt is doing well at this community. She likes the food and they keep the community clean. The staff take good care of her and I would recommend this community.

Odd Layout

My tour of this community was okay. I found the layout of the community was odd. There are long uneven hallways. For the price they were charging you would think that your loved one will have their own bathroom, but not at this community. I did not get the feeling that this was the community for us.

To many limitations!

The community looked to be in good conditions. The people were nice and they really did do a good job. I just did not like that they had limitations to what they do and do not do on certain things. The community was clean.

This community is worth looking at!

This clean community was our second choice. The prices were better than the other communities. The staff was nice, however we did receive mixed messages. We decided this would not work for us.

Glad we made the choice we did!

Since my mother has moved to Green Hills Manor she has dealt with some health issues that have required hospitalization. The staff has been so supportive and helpful not only to her but to us as a family. Thank you for helping all of us make this adjustment. We appreciate all of you!

Happy at the Manor

My mother has been there for one month and she really likes it. Food is excellent and the level of medical care is top notch.

Home Sweet Away From Home

Everyone is so nice. Went there completely in the dark and found it to be a top notch establishment. My mother is very happy there and has met quite a few nice friends.

From a satisfied daughter in law

I am very happy that my mother in law was accepted at Green Hills Manor.
The staff was accommodating during my first visit there and continued to be accommodating after my love one admission.
Everyone is very caring and nice. It's a friendly and safe environment.

Green Hills Manor at the Heritage offers Care centered around You!

Nestled in the countryside in Berks County, Green Hills Manor offers residents unparalleled services in a comfortable, home-like setting. Our team of carefully selected, compassionate nurses and nurse aides are committed to providing residents with the highest level of care. We respect each resident's personal preferences and cater to each individual's needs.

Our comprehensive levels of care include:
Large, comfortable rooms
Customized Arts & Entertainment Program
Nutritious, homestyle meals
24 hour nursing services
On-site physicians
Personal laundry and housekeeping services
Linens and cable television provided

Tours are available 7 days a week, days and evenings. Stop on in and meet our family!!