A real review

The first message here is clearly legitimate.
However the other two are not. They have been written by staff or a friend. One of the messages had some of worst grammatical errors I have ever seen in a post.

This was a great business years ago I can't say now. But the care was impeccable!!
The woman that came up with the idea of a home setting had a true understanding of Alzheimer's and dementia residents.

She was great to my mother and couldn't have asked for more!

We were treated like family. Will always remain friends. It took some special people to run a small facility. Great food no extra charges and very low staff turnover ratio.

They are awesome, amazing.

They are awesome, amazing. It's clean and the staff are friendly. It's going well, I have no concerns at all. They are great!

Like a Home away from Home for your Loved ones

I have been involved with Rubin & Thompson for over a year now and I must say I am thoroughly impressed by the attention to detail on everything. The house is meticulously clean, staff is attentive, pleasant and nurturing (and funny :) and most importantly the residents are happy! On the many occasions I have visited there is never anyone having a "bad" time with anything whether it's a meal time, play time, or really any time. In light of the fact that I need to be looking at places like this potentially for my mother in law, I would definitely be choosing Rubin & Thompson when the need arises.

Nice smaller community

My loved one was here briefly, and overall they did a good job taking care of him. The staff were friendly and the care they provided was good, however the facility itself was too small for my liking. I didn't feel like there was really any room for me when I visited, and not a lot of privacy. There also wasn't much opportunity for him to socialize.