Royal Caribbean Assisted Living Home LLC - Surprise, AZ

Royal Caribbean Assisting Living Home

Would recommend this assisting living home! The caregivers provide the best care for my mother who has lived here for over a year. They treat all of the residents as a part of the family and are very welcoming. The best home I have ever toured by far.

Beautiful place!

I also toured Royal Caribbean Assisted Living and thought the facility was a nice place. The person that took me around was read with information and very accommodating. They really worked with our schedule and we had a great experience, but it was not the best fit for my father. We wanted something with more personal one on one care.

Outstanding Community!!

I absolutely adored this community, the owners where friendly and made my loved one and I feel comfortable and welcomed during our tour. They had a beautiful courtyard with a very nice patio and large televisions for the residents.

My mom has lived here for over 2 years for her dementia care. The caregivers truly treat them like a family. The home is well set up for any type of care and the home is beautiful and backyard and patio are complete with walking path for them and all amenities. I feel so blessed to have found this assisted living home and would recommend it to anyone who needs help.

Our promise...TO SERVE WITH LOVE, RESPECT AND COMPASSION. TO PROVIDE SAFE AND SECURE HOMELIKE ENVIRONMENT.