We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Our 10 bed home in a quiet, residential neighborhood, specializes in dementia and memory care. Our manager Lilia has 18 years of experience working with people suffering from Dementia and Alzheimer's.
We have an active home with lots of fun activities. Our personal trainer conducts training classes at least two times a week for residents looking to improve their overall health. We also have music and games to help our residents with their cognitive abilities.
Our caregivers are also excellent cooks, working as much as they can (within Doctor's recommendations) to provide tasty and healthy meals for our residents. This includes lots of organic and natural food as well as cooking using coconut oil. Coconut oil has shown to help people with memory issues.
Please contact us for a tour and possibly a free lunch depending on the time of your tour. We'd love to have you meet 'our family'.