A Parent's Paradise, LLC- Surprise, AZ

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

The staff is very attentive and knowledgeable. I'm very confident that my father receives very good care.

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

I appreciate the friendliness & helpfulness of the staff. Meals are wonderful and homemade. Residents are always happy and well cared for. They are like family. Appreciate the entertainment they provide for the residents also.

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

My mom has been here for 5 years, is well cared for. Staff very cooperative.

Great - Thelma is well cared for. Thanks Lydia and staff

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

The caregivers are very caring. They do a great job staying connected to each patient. The food is carefully prepared & is considerate of the dietary needs for each patient.

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

Paradise for Parents have been taking care of my dad for nearly six years. Lydia and the staff have been wonderful. They work very hard and keep everything clean, couldn't ask for another place.

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

The home is very clean, staff is wonderful & food great. I just wish there were more activities like bingo for the residents, otherwise everything is great.

Review of A Parent's Paradise, LLC

My father has resided at Paradise for Parents for almost a year and after trying 3 different homes we are thrilled that he has found the perfect spot to call home. Lydia and the rest of the staff treat my father with respect, humor and love. The residents become family, wives and children of residents become family. There are clelebrations throughout the year, ongoing communication with family members and always compassion and respect for the residents who call P&P home.

Our 10 bed home in a quiet, residential neighborhood, specializes in dementia and memory care. Our manager Lilia has 18 years of experience working with people suffering from Dementia and Alzheimer's.

We have an active home with lots of fun activities. Our personal trainer conducts training classes at least two times a week for residents looking to improve their overall health. We also have music and games to help our residents with their cognitive abilities.

Our caregivers are also excellent cooks, working as much as they can (within Doctor's recommendations) to provide tasty and healthy meals for our residents. This includes lots of organic and natural food as well as cooking using coconut oil. Coconut oil has shown to help people with memory issues.

Please contact us for a tour and possibly a free lunch depending on the time of your tour. We'd love to have you meet 'our family'.