A Quality Home Care - Surprise, AZ

Where My Mom Lived

This home was a good pick for my mom and they did best they could do for her.

They really care for him!!

My father has been very good since his move. He is adjusting well and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. From the moment we brought my father in, I noticed that they treat him like family, like if they were taking care of their own parents. They really show the love that they have for the residents. I also like that they have another home for when my father needs to switch to Medicaid.

One of My Tours

The home was a nice place. I felt it did not fit our needs. We were looking for a more one on one attention.

The Best Place

My dad has been in four different facilities and this is by far the best place I have had him. Every caregiver I have met is incredibly friendly and I never hear any complaints from any of the other residents.

We were very impressed with the attention to detail in the remodeling, designed to make life easier on wheelchair & walker using residents. The home is clean, bright & cheerful, with a very "homey" feel. Aurora & Ovi run a very nice home. Even the backyard is designed for the residents to enjoy or use for therapy.

Quality care

Thank you Aurora and your caregivers for all the help you give my mom. [removed]

Arizona Care [removed]
When you need health care services at your home, you should find out some information to help you choose the best home care services for you or your loved one. Staff at your doctor’s office, a social worker, or hospital discharge planner can provide names of some local home care services. Talk with representatives from each one. [removed]

A wonderful place to live

I moved my father to the home about three weeks ago and couldn't be happier. The level of care my dad as well as the other residents receive is exemplary. I stop by unannounced and always find the home spotless, the residents clean, we'll dressed and in good spirits. My dad has suffered for months with a rash covering most of his body. Under the care A Quality Home Cares staff within a week the rash was completely gone. I would highly recommend this home to anyone.

The staff is very friendly and the cl...

The staff is very friendly and the cleanliness really made them stand out from the others we looked at. The home is very well-kept and very well-maintained. We toured with the owner of the home. The care services are very good, and our loved one is very happy.