Marley Park Home Care - Surprise, AZ

All night care for loved ones.

I liked the care that was received here. it is a beautiful home and very clean. They do not offer assistance 24 hours, but they are not up all night to make sure that my husband is ok throughout the night. They need to have someone available at all times. The food needs some improvements.They do have activities that are the offer to him. He does like to participate. We would recommend this community to families, but they need to know that there is not someone awake at all hours for supervision.

Better Communication

They definitely can improve on the interaction with the residents. They need more personal care, it is a small home with not many residents and I feel they can give better personal attention to the residents. All the caregivers need better communication.

When I was looking for a place for my mother who suffered from Parkinson's I thought I was fortunate enough to find Marley Park. It seemed as though I had found the perfect fit.

After moving her in, it turned out to be all smoke and mirrors. My mother was having multiple falls and constantly being sent to the hospital, but the owner was quite displeased with the fact that she would go to be checked out.
Andy was constantly contradicting anything the doctors and caregivers would tell me when he was not present and lived in a different state.
I felt as though my mother was constantly being put in jeopardy because he was just trying to fill his pocket with money, instead of taking care of the residents.
Worst mistake of my life and I can't ever forgive myself for putting my mother in a terrible position.

Wasn't What I Wanted

It was a nice setting and everything, but it just wasn't what I was looking for for my mother. I wanted something where she could feel a little more independent.

Sounds pretty good.

Sounds pretty good.

About Us Marley Park Home Care is dedicated to providing the highest quality of assisted living care. Our full range of services and amenities are designed to provide residents with options. We are a family business, we, the owners, are providing the care giving ourselves. We strive to be the leader in the independent living industry Our Goal Our commitment to our residents is to maintain their dignity and independence by offering comprehensive services suited to their individual needs, preference and interests, while giving their family the peace of mind knowing that their important needs are being met. It is a commitment that we hope will assure you, that above all else, we want the very best for you or the one you love.

Services and Amenities Great location inside the Marley Park Community, beautiful and spacious private and semi-private rooms and a commitment to providing a quality lifestyle make Marley Park Home Care you can rely on for Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our assisted living facilitiy provide residents with choices that encourage independence in a retirement home environment with a caring and compassionate staff.

Personal Preferences The personal preferences of our residents are the guiding principle in Assisted Living at Desert Flower. Our residents choose how to live each day in our retirement community to maximize their senior living experience