Gentle Care Home - Surprise, AZ

Amazing care

This facility is absolutely wonderful! I have been to many group homes and assisted living centers in my job, but this place just shines. The staff go above and beyond for their patients and the owner is very kind and approachable. I never have to worry about the care being subpar. Medications are given appropriately, the food is prepared is delicious, (they will accommodate special diets), and more than anything it’s a very relaxing and calm environment. It’s clean and the general feeling you get in is one of comfort. I highly recommend this facility, and it’s one I would choose for my family or loved ones. They are the absolute best!

A Wonderful Haven

Gentle Care Home has been wonderful haven! The home, with only 5 residents, is just what we wanted for Mom. Other facilities were more like hospitals than 'Home', and it was an important factor since Mom was reluctant to give up her own home. When the day finally came, Mom was welcomed warmly by [removed] and has been patiently and attentively cared for 24 hours per day since then. We found it comforting when we saw for ourselves that if anything as much as fell on the floor, someone would come running to help. The food has been great as well, and the inside and outside are clean and immaculately maintained (seriously!). We were worried about obtaining other services needed while in the Home, but physical therapists and beauticians are well-coordinated and welcomed, which has helped us tremendously. We would wholeheartedly recommend Gentle Care Home for your own loved one!

Highly Recommended

Our experience with Gentle Care was extremely positive. The home is very clean and well organized. [Removed] exhibited a very professional and caring approach with my Aunt. She made her feel quite at home right from the start. We could not be happier with our decision to place our Aunt at Gentle Care.

We were so lucky to find this wonderful home for my mother-in-law. The house is very clean, the food is good, and the care [Removed] and her staff give is excellent. Would recommend this home to everyone.

ever grateful

My mother, Oleta, has been at Gentle Care for ten years and the care she gets with Daniela and her people is the reason my wife and i can be away from the Phoenix area for months at a time. My sisters live near enough to be available in an emergency and we can be back in a day. Even though my mom doesn't recognize us, she has an awareness of Danieala and her people and there is an acceptance she has for them. She has been with them for so long, they know her body language and there's a sort of communication between them. My mom will be at the Gentle Care home until the time comes to put her to rest and I will be ever grateful for how she has been cared for

Super staff

My mother-in-law was in the care of Daniela and her staff since July 2015. We were always so amazed and thankful for the excellent care they provided. With the limit of five ladies at one time the individual care they receive is outstanding. The home is spotless and has a warm decor. If you are in the process of the difficult decision of where to place your loved one ,you can rest assured the quality of care here would be above and beyond your expectations.

best place for my mom

My mom has been at the Gentlle Care Home for nine years. She is so well taken care of that even when she has run out of the funds that were put aside for her care, we keep her there because we wouldn't think of what it would mean for her if we moved her to another place. Even though she doesn't know who anyone is, we can tell she has a comfort with the people who care for her. We live in Mexico during the winter and we have confidence that Daniela takes great care of my mom.

"I like it so much I can call it home!"

"I like it so much I can call it home!"
These were my mother's words after visiting Gentle Care Home. This home was simple and easy to find your way around inside. This is just one of the things we were looking for because my Mother has Alzheimer's. We looked at the room she would be living in. It seemed to be very comfortable and a nice size. Meanwhile, Fern the lady living in the next room called me over and said "you couldn't find a better place." The food, care and help are excellent." What better and comforting words to hear from someone already living there.
My mother is living there now and she couldn't be happier. They treat her like a member of Daniela and Andrei's family. In fact, when Daniela's relatives call the ask "how is grandma" meaning how is Oleta. Every time my mother was in the hospital Daniela found time to come visit her. One of these times my mother had to have an operation. Daniela was there from start to finish. She said she wanted to make sure she was alright. My mother is bed ridden now. Daniela and staff make sure she still eats at the table in the kitchen with the rest of the people who live there. I happened to be there one day when the doctor made her monthly visit. She was telling me that she never would think that my mother Oleta was 93 years of age. She said usually when a person is bed ridden they will have some bed sores, and my Mother didn't. Not one! The doctor said her skin looked so nice. My mother was right when she said "I like this place so much, I can call it home." If you are looking for a place for your loved one Gentle Care Home is the place to go..

Tender Loving Care

A safe haven for our mom who has received excellent, loving care from Daniela and staff for several years. Our family is ever grateful for the peace of mind knowing that mom's care doesn't end with her basic needs being met, such as bathing and meals. It's completely evident to us that she's treated with dignity and genuine kindness. She couldn't be in better hands.

There is no better place than Gentle Home Care for your elderly relative to stay. My mother was there for more than two years until her death and I could not have asked for better people and care for her in her final years.
The first thing that strikes you as you enter is the cleanliness. The facility is ALWAYS immaculate. Literally, not a piece of lint can be found. This is not for show. It is like this every hour of every day.
Most importantly are the people. The small setting (5 patients) allows personal attention 24 hours a day. They are not patients, they are family. They are given home cooked meals and personal attention with genuine love. They ensure the residents are clean, comfortable, well fed and engaged.
They even gave my father meals to take home and would check on him as well after he visited.
When my mother passed at 3 am in the morning and I arrived at the home, the entire staff had come to the house and was in tears. My father says, and it is true, that Daniella is like a daughter to him. He will miss them almost as much as my mother.
I cannot express how thankful we were to have found such a wonderful place for my mother to spend her remaining days. We will always be grateful to them for the wonderful care they provided.
I am more than willing to provide a personal or written reference to anyone considering the facility- they know how to contact me. You will not only be well served that you did, you will understand that you cannot adequately thank them for the care and love they provide.

The Gentle Care Home opened in 2004 and provides an elegant, warm, and relaxing residence for long and short term assisted living care.The inviting home-like character and unsurpassed attention to a quality living experience is enjoyed by residents and their families.

At Gentle Care Home you'll discover a unique blend of comfortable residential living with personalized, full-time care from a warm and friendly on-site staff.