A tour.

This care home was beautiful. The owner was very nice. The layout of this home and the room available would not have worked for dad's wheelchair. This is an old mansion that has been remodeled.

I love Rosewood

My Mother has only been at Rosewood for a couple of weeks, but she is doing very well there. I love that the administrator is also the owner. She is hands on,very friendly and answers all of you questions and concerns. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Rosewood is clean warm and inviting. We are blessed to have found such a wounderful homey place for my Mother to live.

A Brighter Day!

The community was cleaner than most that I had seen. They also had bright walls and nice paint. The only thing that did not work for my loved ones was that the community has dangerous steps. The residents almost need to have staff help them to get down the steps. If your loved one has mobility issues this would not be the place to go.

Rosewood Manor

Rosewood is a very nice facility. The director is very helpful. Even during non business hours she is willing and able to help me with anything I ask. Very prompt in doing so as well. Gail is awesome!!!!

A place for Mom was great in helping me fine the perfect home for Mom. Thank you Elaine!!!

The Lincoln Terrace Home was established in 1994. We are dedicated to provide individual care for each of our residents in a warm, home-like atmosphere. Staff at the Lincoln Terrace Home assists the residents with their daily needs; we provide medication management, health management, showering/bathing, dressing, grooming, laundry, housekeeping and so much more. We also prepare home made delicious meals, snacks three times per day and anytime in between (kitchen is always open). We have an exercise program every morning, bingo every afternoon and scheduled entertainment. We also have a bus that we take the residents out shopping, on picnics, lakes etc.