Very nice and updated decor. Impressed with [Name removed] as she was very warm and spent a lot of time going over everything and getting to understand our needs. Saw several rooms and seems to have a lot to offer. The building ran a bit too warm for comfort level as we toured but it is a serious option going forward.

tOO EXPENSIVE. dONT WANT PLACE THAT OFFERS aSSISTEDLIVING, ETC. WE JUST WANT AN APARTMENT.. TW OR THREE BEDROOMS

Staff is Communicative

The staff is very friendly and they seem to communicate well which I think it the most important. I have no complaints so far ever since my loved ones moved in recently. My loved ones have told me that the food is good and their menu changes daily. They have events and activities every so often. They just had a Halloween party and they have Birthday Months celebration. I recommend this community to others looking for a place for their beloveds.

I have experienced:
- Welcome from other occupants in many ways
- Convenience, grocery shopping, medical visits all at no extra cost
- Entertainment: weekly music here, interesting requests
- Maintenance: help with laundry if requested, tv if needed, and request for help in the kitchen, all the help is anxious to do so!

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

It feels like home, we are safe we are kept warm or cool. It is close to about everything that we would want, stores, church.
The amenities are exceptional with entertainment trips all while living here in a park-like setting. Our apartment is like living in a tree-house! Beautiful.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

RosePointe is very well managed by a responsive, kine, and competent staff. The apartment are very quiet (but the dining room is noisy) and is lots to do!
The residents are friendly as well. We are happy here.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

An excellent place to move to. The staff is very friendly & willing to assist. The residents are friendly, sociable, and willing also to assure your stay at RosePointe is also what you're expected.
The white table cloth evening dining is a evening highlight that results in a sociable evening.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I am so glad I moved here. The staff is great so accommodating, doing what they can to meet our needs. The residents are very friendly and welcoming. We have many activities to choose from. The building is well maintained and beautifully decorated.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Really good place to live like many things, social contact/friends, the dining room, free ice cream/breakfast, activities, outing, shopping and medical appointments, a van, able to walk in nature outside. Exercise room & staff are wonderful.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

We are happy we chose Rose Pointe, the residents are welcoming and helpful, the staff people are exceptional, and we are provided with a wide variety of activities to choose.
Also we have transportation to a variety of shopping places and to many medical appointments.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

When we first visited Rose Pointe we were impressed with how friendly everyone was. After living here a couple years we find it still a very friendly place. We have a great staff to help us with any questions or needs and always with understanding and a nice smile. We have great choice of activities and programs. The food service does a good job as do our nice servers. We're very comfortable in our apartment and happy, it's home!

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

A great place! Provides great meals which makes living here so special. Provides us with entertainment as well as events outside of the building & transportation to those events. Privacy is part of the importance here

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I have lived at Rose Pointe for seven years and 10 months. I love it here, Rose Pointe has so many wonderful residents. The staff is wonderful. Hope I can spend the rest of my life right here. You get a lot for your money!

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I am very happy to be living here at RosePointe Senior Living. I appreciate the kindness and help of the staff and also the friendliness of everyone who lives here. I am grateful for the many services that are offered being that the van with the friendly drivers, take us to grocery stores, shopping centers, and to places of tourist attraction. I can honestly recommend it to anyone who is interested in choosing it for their place to live.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

ROSEPOINTE is a very friendly and welcoming community. There are many places for residents to gather - for games, for conversation, and just being together. The free coffee service facilities much of our interacting with other residents. The setting and location is away from the traffic, and the "woods" and pond, and wildlife encourage us to be outdoors.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Nice place to live. Pleasant surroundings! Good food and well maintained.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Rose Point has exceeded our expectations of what senior living can be. It is a warm and friendly atmosphere and the staff is accommodating.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I moved from Wisconsin and I absolutely love being in RosePoint apartments. It is a very caring place to share with them and the people (residents) are also very loving. I wouldn't be any place else. There are many activities going on and you sure don't have to be bored. You'll get best in Senior Care living.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Top notch competent and friendly staff. Great decor.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I think this is a great place to live -- good food, many varied activities and excursions. y primary reason for choosing RosePointe was close proximity to my daughter. And the van!!hat would we do without the van and our helpful drivers? So necessary for non-drivers, also helpful, courteous staff who give us personal attending when needed.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I appreciate the quiet neighborhood, mature trees, and vegetation and frequent sighting of wildlife. The location is 15 minutes from downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul. The neighbors are friendly and the staff responds quickly to special requests.
I like it here.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I love Rosepointe, There are so many great people here; management, employees, and residents. I have many friends now. With all the programs and activities offered there is always something to do! We have lots of fun times!

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

The best place to live. Community environment as well as "free" to be

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

After my wife passed away I moved to ROSE POINTE. My morale was boosted a 1000 times! I began working on the garden, I became friendly with on young lady and life at RosePointe was good... but she passed away quite suddenly so I dedicated the garden to her in her name.
Rose Pointe keeps me occupied with excursions, musical entertainment and many card games if you like. They will take you shopping to almost any of the stores. We celebrate somebodies birthday every month so you will never be left out.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Yes, Rose Pointe is a "Best" provider in senior living. It's a wonderful location to be, great staff people, friendly residents, good food, and other activities during the week. Also a zone to take up planting, underground parking so nice to have. Super walking paths used a lot.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I lived in this type of facility in Florida and this compares very favorably. It was owned by Holiday which is a nation wide organization. Bad!
I think Rosepointe does a great job in understanding what services we need and want.
I'm very happy here, especially since I have family near.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

My dad has lived at Rosepointe for 12 years. He considered it an exceptional place to live and so do we, his three children. The food is excellent and consistently so, unusual for institutional food. The activities director is skilled at planning a wide variety of events, from good-old BINGO to lectures about international politics. The staff is professional and friendly. There is an in-house stylist, store, daily continental breakfast, and 24-hour front desk person. And there are two very comfortable guest rooms so that those of us who live out of town can easily visit our loved ones.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Rose Pointe is a dream come true for me. It is a beautiful place and I have made many friends here. I hope I can spend many more years here.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I have been at Rose Pointe for 2.5 years and I have been happy from the day I moved in. The people who work here are very friendly and efficient. I have found the residents to be friendly as well, and I have made many friends.
The building has recently been renovated and is always kept in good condition.
There are many program & events so you can be as busy as you want. If you like to read the paper & books there is a lovely library.

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

Extremely friendly community with lots of activities to be involved wit has much as you want to be. Great entertainment, excellent food & menus lunch & dinner. Trustworthy housekeeping and maintenance people. We feel safe and worry free. We have beautiful surroundings inside and outside with garden and walking paths. Our bus takes us to shop, doctor's and special experiences. We feel secure in our building/apartment with no worries which creates a fun, peaceful life. We hope to have many happy years here!

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

After looking at several other senior facilities I chose RosePointe. Living in a 4-bedroom home for more than 40 years, I was hesitant to move into a 1-bedroom apartment. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I felt so welcomed by staff and residents. I have been here for three years and I am so grateful for all the good friends I have acquired. I am proud to say "This is my home!"

Review of RosePointe - Roseville, MN

I would recommend the "Roseville" to my family or fiends. [removed] (now deceased) and I were very satisfied when our U. of M. nurse, [removed], recommended this location. We were pleasantly surprised with the service that [removed] supplies- excellent!
Very friendly and pleasant atmosphere.

Wonderful place to live

I have been about four years and have been most happy with all the amenities available. The staff have been very helpful in all aspects of life here. The very postal services has been of great convenience. The food offered has been of very high quality and variety. Added convenience has been the fact we can vote in national and local elections. Housekeeping has been provided on a weekly basis. In addition, speeches by experts and entertainment are offered frequently all in all this is an exceptionally good place to live.

Best Kept Secret!

RosePointe community has been an excellent choice for me. There is always a friendly and helpful concierge at the front desk. They recently have redecorated and repainted so the atmosphere is bright and cheerful. They offer so many good things to do here. There is a beauty salon, exercise classes, and other activities. They have entertainment come in periodically that is very enjoyable. They offer transportation to church, grocery shopping, and group outings. They offer meal plans or you cook for yourself, you need to just let them know not to cook your meal beforehand. The chef serves delicious meals. My room is beautiful and equipped with a pull chain in case I ever need emergency assistance. You can have a garden plot to grow your own vegetables if you like. The landscaping is just beautiful with a walkway that is close to Central Park so you can also enjoy the ducks. I would strongly recommend RosePointe to friends and family.

Older building . Needs upgrades. Stairs, outside and inside, no elevator, outside garages. Good location

Above and Beyond!!

My loved one is doing good in the community. The staff communication has been good. The staff are very nice and attentive with the residents. The meals have good portions to them and are healthy. I feel the community is well maintained and very clean. I would recommend RosePointe to families and friends looking for a great place for their loved ones.

My Happy home

I am very happy here at this community. The staff is excellent and very caring. It is a very beautiful and clean place to live. They offer alot of activities to enjoy and be involved with. A good variety of good meals are offered. I am happy living here and would recommend it to others.

A great new home for us.

We are both very happy that we have moved into this community. The care and staff are outstanding. The meals are excellent and a good variety to choose from. Alot of activities are offered for us to stay active. We would recommend this for other families.

Great facilities and amenities. Gracious staff person I talked too but outside my budget I'm afraid.

Toured, nice looking place, expensive

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also very expensive and a little out of the price range we were looking in. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

jana jana

Thank you very much for your kind words. I wish it had been an affordable option for you. For those reading this post, our rental price includes 8 dining room meals per month per person, continental breakfast M-F, central air, radiant heat, weekly housekeeping, Digital Starter cable TV, complimentary van transportation, 24/7 front-desk concierge and emergency call system. We are pleased you found us culturally and amenity rich.

I think they are doing a good job.

I think he's really happy there. I think they are doing a good job. I think the only thing is that he doesn't see as many people as he thought he would, maybe it's the winter. He sees a lot of the same people all the time. He likes the heated underground parking. He says the food is very good, and he is an extremely picky eater. Sometimes the elevator sensors don't automatically stop the doors from shutting, and having some automatic doors on some of the heavier doors, would be nice. For all the amenities, they have it's very reasonable.

I am very happy with everything they have been doing

I am very happy with everything they have been doing so far. I don't have any concerns, I would rate them very highly.

I liked it but some of units need a l...

I liked it but some of units need a little work. Sliding glass doors that are warped. No air conditioning in bedroom only living room. Should not be that costly to keep up maintenance.

Our rental community is located in a quiet wooded setting in the heart of Roseville, MN. We are just moments away from shopping, both downtowns, parks, health care centers, and more. Carefully designed with your personal independence in mind, RosePointe offers opportunities for you to explore your interests and make everyday your own. You'll find that our focus on lifestyle choices and social well-being sets us apart from other senior housing options. 2017-2018 winners of both SeniorAdvisors.com and LilliNews Reader's Choice Award for Best Independent Senior Living Community in Roseville, MN we are grateful to all our residents, families, visitors and readers that regard us as such!