The Legacy of St. Anthony - Saint Anthony, MN

Review of The Legacy of St. Anthony

The best part of living @ The Legacy of St. Anthony is the food. My favorite food is sloppy joes.

We toured this community

We went on a tour of this community. The staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. The rooms were nice and spacious. They just don't offer a lot of activities. It just not a good fit for me.

Teresa Ford

Thank you for your feedback, the Legacy does have a full calendar of activities going on everyday. We would love to invite you back to participate in some of the wonderful weekly events.

[Removed] went above and beyond my expectations of planning a meal for my family so I could enjoy an intimate quite meal with my grandchildren, children and great grandchild! What a wonderful evening and the food was unbelievable. I shall be sure to use chef [Removed] again and again.

Teresa Ford

I am so happy to hear that you family dining experience was a success. Our Chefs are amazing and will host your get-together large and small.

Every time I come into the building I am greeted with a smile. I go around many other buildings as I Volunteer and it always looks nice, smells good and staff is very friendly. The resident’s happy!

Teresa Ford

We at the Legacy appreciate all volunteers, we couldn't do what we do without your assistance. Thank you for going above and beyond!

I look forward to starting my day having breakfast at the bistro. Every one of the employees smile and seem genuinely glad to see me.
The food is always good and fresh.
The transition from house to apartment was very difficult but the staff at the bistro made it much easier.
I love my mornings because of such a great crew!!

Teresa Ford

Thank you for being part of our family!

Good impression!

The legacy of St. Anthony was a very nice community and we liked it. They did not have any openings at our time of need. I would recommend families to look into them as an option.

Teresa Ford

Thank you for visiting the Legacy. By joining our wait list you secure a future home us.

My Favorite Tour

I saw many different communities and I had a tour here. I didn't see anything wrong. It is a nicely decorated facility with fairly active looking residents. This was my favorite one to tour. The representative was very knowledgeable and informative the whole time. I thought it was a professional and outstanding experience.

Teresa Ford

Thank you, the Legacy is very warm and inviting and full active residents. We would love for you to come and participate in some of the many activities we offer.

Things are great!

Every time I talk to my grandmother she raves about this place! She is very happy. I would recommend them.

Teresa Ford

Thank you, we are always happy to hear our residents are happy and living the Legacy experience.

The friendliest, most accommodating salesperson you could ask for. Willing to do home visits with mom, have us in for lunch, have her move in for a 3 month trial. We saw many staff interacting with residents in a cheerful and friendly way. Ashley had a VA benefits info sheet and contact in the packet which we appreciated.

We toured 2 1 bedrooms and liked the layouts a lot. A fully functional kitchen, laundry in the apartment and a built in countertop that could function as a dining table. The only drawback I saw which I will ask Ashley about is whether the front closet which was set up as a pantry, could have some shelves removed to accommodate coats or cleaning supplies if Mom wanted them.

We didn't see any walking trail but did see a nice outdoor space for sitting and Ashley said raised gardening beds and pots were used by residents in he summer.

The residents were enjoying a lovely music program while we were there. All spaces were exceptionally clean and inviting. All staff were exceedingly pleasant.

I especially liked that once a week the bus would take Mom anywhere she wanted in a 7-mile radius.

Teresa Ford

The Legacy staff is always ready to assist you anyway that we can. The patio is surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers with a large pond and cascading waterfall. The walking trail goes all the way around the building.

The Legacy of St. Anthony is a newer facility and very nice. Ashley was excellent at describing the environment and answering our questions. We appreciate that the kitchen had an apartment sized oven and refrigerator....feels more like an apartment. Overall The Legacy of St.Anthony is an impressive Assisted Living facility. I'm only giving it a 'fair' rating since we have only had a first tour.

Teresa Ford

It is our goal to provide assisted living in a home setting. The apartments have a full kitchen and washer and dryer in unit. Assisted Living is a lifestyle!

Clean, friendly, I would live here!!! The entire staff was very accommodating and the community is absolutely beautiful

Teresa Ford

Thank you, we appreciate all of our residents and their families. It is our pleasure to assist you with whatever you need.

Teresa Ford

The community is top notch from the care to the food. I would move my parents into this community when they are ready. You should come tour this community, you will not be disappointed

Teresa Ford

Thank you for the review and we look forward to working with your parents in the future. We, the staff of the Legacy of St. Anthony take great pride in our relationships with the residents and their families. Going Above and Beyond is our mission.

Teresa

Nice Work

What a lovely community. I was looking for my mom and dad to make a change from a current Assisted Living that wasn't working out for us. The staff made me feel like family. Ive learned in all of my tours, its not just about the building..its about the people in the building. Everyone was so kind and interested in my parents. I look forward to both of them moving in in March.

Teresa Ford

Thank you, we are looking forward to welcoming your parents home and we can't wait to meet the rest of the family and your parents friends.

excellent place to live

Love the food, great activities and the building is beautiful with very friendly and helpful staff.

Teresa Ford

So glad you've discovered the best kept secret in the Twin Cities!

They didn't offer enough hours of nursing care for our needs.

We looked here for options. They didn't offer enough hours of nursing care for our needs. We also liked a place that was in a better location for us, so we went with that. This just wasn't the best fit for us.

Teresa Ford

Glad you found the geographic location that best suites your families needs. Just to clarify, The Legacy currently has a staff of 5 full-time nurses with 30+ Certified Nursing Assistants. In the few hours overnight when a nurse is not physically on the premises, a Nurse is on-call.

The people at Legacy of St Anthony are wonderful. They treat my mother with kindness and respect. It is the nicest facility I have ever seen.
There were a few things that did not go as planned with the move and then the double deposit when moved from one room to another was not told about.
We were told that my mom could take a bus to church but then was not able to because someone has to be with her when she gets off the bus which was not explained to us until she wanted to go but these are things that we can work around but you need to be up front about everything

Teresa Ford

We absolutely agree. The Legacy has a specialty position not found in most Assisted Living communities called The Resident Services Coordinator. Instead of running around to each department trying to find resolution, you can approach the RSC and they will promptly address any needs or shortcomings you may have experienced. Our goal is to exceed your expectations in every interaction. Please, stop in at your earliest convenience!

The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the people that work with the residents do a great job. So far no issues and we are very pleased with the overall staff and facility itself.

Teresa Ford

That's amazing, so glad to serve you and your loved one! The Legacy staff tries very hard to bring dignity to our Assisted Living residents. It's intentional that we resemble an apartment community (providing services) and not a clinical environment. This is our residents home, we strive to keep it clean and inviting!

Friendly, helpful staff!

The Legacy of St. Anthony is a beautiful facility. Throughout the whole process the marketing steam was friendly, welcoming, and very helpful. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the people that work with the residents do a great job. My only issue is I feel like the marketing people may have promised a bit more than what the facility is actually able to provide in terms of care. They said they'd be able to deliver almost the same level of care as a skilled nursing facility and help out all the way up to end of life care, but it looks like this may not quite be the case. That being said, is is a wonderful facility, and an absolutely fabulous choice for anyone not needing quite that high a level of care!

Teresa Ford

Thank you for your glowing endorsement. It is a pleasure to serve families and residents needs. The Legacy is an Assisted Living community and not a skilled nursing facility, you are correct. We do, however have our Enhanced Care Suites as an option where we can deliver a higher acuity of care including full hospice support and end of life care. Thanks again for your encouragement!

Considering they are new, they seem to be doing a good job.

The staff is friendly. The public areas are kept a little better than the private areas. Sometimes response time can take a little bit, and the staff isn't as social with the residents as I would like. They seem to do okay with providing activities, and opportunities for the residents to socialize. Considering they are new, they seem to be doing a good job. The client loves the food.

Teresa Ford

Our Ida Marie Restaurant does an outstanding job of providing residents with quality and variety. Breakfast is hot with several choices to choose from. The noon and evening meals have five entree options (which also rotate) from which to choose from. Thanks for sharing!

Located minutes from both Minneapolis and St. Paul in St. Anthony, The Legacy of St. Anthony is the premier choice for seniors seeking a quality and caring place to call home. Offering peace of mind with health care packages that will meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

The Legacy of St. Anthony is the newest member of the industry leading and award-winning Lang Nelson family of rental and assisted living communities. Already rich in St. Anthony's history, Lang Nelson has over 47 years of exerience professionally managing properties and is the proud recipient of over 116 MADACS Awards - Minnesota's highest honor of excellence in rental property management, assisted living communities and customer service.