Rosecastle of Zephyrhills - Zephyrhills, FL

Studio available end of May. $3200 Construction on new flooring to begin soon. First thing noticed was stained carpet. Rooms very clean. All one story surrounded by huge oaks. Nice atmosphere. Residents seemed happy.

Further Away but worth the drive

We toured quite a few communities in the area but this one is the best by far. The community is about an hour away from us but it is worth the drive because of the care my mom is getting. Mom is doing so great here. She is enjoying and doing the activities and meeting new people and making friends. The staff is so great very nice and accommodating. In fact, during the hurricane, they moved all the residents from one side of the building to the other side where it was a little more secure and made it as a fun activity to make sure all the residents were not stressed or concerned. The community is always clean and well maintained no odors it just has a homie feel to it when you walk in very pleasant environment.

Caring Nurse!!

The nurse at Rosecastle Of Zephyrhills is very good, the staff is extremely friendly, the social activities offered are terrific. My father enjoyed the meals they were flavorful. The housekeepers maintain the community well-kept at all times. There was a problem with communication a few times but got fixed.

the best place ever

I can not begin to tell you how pleased I am with facility. all the staff starting from Karen the administrator to Tami in admissions the housekeepers are all fantastic. I can not say enough about this community.... Thank you so much....

Review of Rosecastle Of Zephyrhills in Zephyrhills, Fl

We have always been very pleased with the care my parents have received. Thank you.