Rose Garden Villa - Long Beach, CA

Second house I visited, was nice also but... different... the owner was not there to talk to me... the caregiver gave me the brief tour... House is large... 6 residents... 2 in private rooms... very nice... 2 large bathrooms... residents in private rooms were having lunch in their room... very alert both and both like the food and care... one of them volunteered that she had been there for 5 years. I arrived at lunch time... 1 pm.. and the aroma of the food was delicious! House is not as spotless as Mom’s House... it looked more lived in... but nice and clean. I am giving it 4 stars because... although they did have a caregiver during the night hours and bed alarms to notify them someone had gotten up... they had no available rooms... there nor in the other 2 houses.

Very nice facility, but could not communicate with staff

The facility was very nice. The food is high quality and the facility is very clean. The rooms are very comfortable. My main concern is that, while the staff is friendly and polite, they have some trouble with English language comprehension, so communication with the staff proved to be difficult.

I think they are doing a good job so far.

I think they are doing a good job so far. I think they are friendly enough. She seems to be pleased with them. I haven't noticed anything that isn't clean, and my loved one is clean. There are no activities though, and it's difficult to get used to early bed times and their schedule.

I met with the owner Rose a...

I met with the owner Rose and visited both of her homes. I was impressed by the cleanliness and the home like feeling. The outdoor living spaces was also very appealing. The residents were up eating and they were dressed. A few commented how happy they were there. I also met a few family members who expressed how pleased they were with the care provided to their love ones. I felt the price was also competitive. I also felt the owner really cared about the residents and the service she was providing.

The only thing I cay say is about my facility and these are the following:
1. Awake caregivers