Rose Garden Villa II - Long Beach, CA

I met with the owner Rose a...

I met with the owner Rose and visited both of her homes. I was impressed by the cleanliness and the home like feeling. The outdoor living spaces was also very appealing. The residents were up eating and they were dressed. A few commented how happy they were there. I also met a few family members who expressed how pleased they were with the care provided to their love ones. I felt the price was also competitive. I also felt the owner really cared about the residents and the service she was providing.

Providing your loves ones true and proper care in their golden years is something that they deserve. It is not just a facility that is needed, it is a home, a place where the residents continue on living with a sense of worth and independence with dignity.The philosophy of Rose Garden Villa is to provide personal care and supervision in a manner that will aid residents to live with dignity and joy.Our goal is to achieve excellence of care in a well ordered and appropriate environment of caring, comfort and respect.Our professionally trained staff will make sure that the residents live up to their fullest potential.