MPS Retirement Homes - Lakewood, CA

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints of how things had went during my tour of this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I liked the open floor plan as well as the different amenities they had for the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Nice looking place! A bit expensive

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall, and definitely somewhere we would have considered! However, at the time of our search they did not have any openings. It was also one of the pricier options we looked at.

MPS Retirement Homes is nestled in sunny Lake Wood California. This senior care facility provides well designed, relaxed community is the perfect place to entrust your elderly parent or other family member. MRS Retirement Homes provides assisted living or independent living for our senior citizens. MPS provides it tenants with the utmost care and living in our facility. We are able to monitor medication, assist with daily living tasks, and provide personalized service for your loved one. Our tenants enjoy socializing with others by playing in the game room, watching television together, or just hanging out with other people their own age. Our residents enjoy participating in our community activities, or just lounging in their own private space. We encourage family and friends to come by any time to visit their loved one. We help seniors connect and feel like they belong somewhere. All while keeping their independence and safety. Senior living should be enjoyable and active. Your loved ones deserve a place they can still call their own and enjoy the companionship of people their own age.