Mom's House - Home Sweet Home - Lakewood, CA

Beautiful home. Residents are happy and active, [Removed] is a wonderful person.

Very clean and very friendly caregivers. Owner is very knowledgable & sincere. They are full at the moment but we would definitely put this place at the top of our list.

A great place for your loved one

This was by far the best home I had seen in my area. The care is personal and gentle and patient. They treat my aunt with respect. The vibe in the house is cheerful without being false. The home is spotless. The staff is responsive and the owner is constantly either onsite or available 24-7 by phone, text or email. It's affordable, in fact amazingly so for the superb quality of care. It is such a relief to know my aunt, who was many physical disabilities, takes tons of meds, and gets confused easily, has a place that is safe, comfortable, and she gets the attention and quality care she needs.

Nobody knew I was coming. ...

Nobody knew I was coming. There are steps in front. Smells of potpourri even when I stand at open front door.

Mom's House - Home Sweet Home is a 6-bed residentail care facility for the elderly located in Lakewood. Our facility specializes in care of the elderly person requiring assisted living due to dementia. All residents are treated as though they are family members living in a loving and supportive home environment. Our activities program includes group discussion, arts and crafts, care of pets, games, sports, exercise, community outings, gardening and entertainment. Participation in community-centered activities may include events such as concerts, tours and plays, and participation in organized group activities such as senior citizen groups. Our goal is to maintain the highest quality of life possible for all residents in terms of their physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.