Roose Brothers Total Living Care Services LLC - Novi, MI

Terrible care

Whatever you do don't put your loved ones in this facility! Horrible caregivers! My father was there 8 weeks and we couldn't get him out fast enough! Awful care there!

Generally they are fine, nobody is perfect.

Generally they are fine, nobody is perfect. It appears to be clean on the surface, the kitchen and bathrooms are immaculate, But they don't move the furniture around and the corners around endtables and stuff is horrid and they can't have dusted for months. The smell of the place is wonderful. They are friendly unless you have to confront them. Communication from the staff to the family is not good, even when I ask for a phone call for certain things, they have told me they don't have time to call me. They told me not to bring her hearing aides because they get lost and it's too much trouble. This mostly comes from one caregiver. They make wonderful food and they are nice and never have a cross word. I am actually saving money here. The nurse felt they should be doing stuff with them, I don't think she can do card games and things yet. They say they don't want to do something, and they just drop it, and they don't bring it up again.

Roose Brothers - Village Oaks Residense of Novi

Nice place so far- price was way higher than planned on but my sister needed alot more help . hospise has been giving alot of help so far bring in all necessarry equipment needed to care for my sister. Staff has been extra busy with her needs.

I was very impressed with J...

I was very impressed with Jamie and the facility. I had one concern which was the bathrooms. They were both very small and the shower was quite tight for anyone needing assistance with their shower. The residents seemed comfortable but not very active. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was comfortable.

Very nice and airy social room, fresh...

Very nice and airy social room, fresh and very good prepared foods. Bedroom are spacious and clean. Staff is very observant and friendly.

The facility was very clean. The comm...

The facility was very clean. The common area was pleasant. Residents were engaged in individual activities (puzzles, coloring etc.) atmosphere was calm and relaxing. Rooms were somewhat small with no real storage. The facility was originally the clubhouse for the sub. The caregiver on duty said there was some storage on the lower level. She described being very familiar with the behaviors of Alzheimer's and dementia. They knew what to expect and how to handle it. There is one caregiver per shift.

Giving the highest level of senior care is what Roose Brothers Total Living Care Services in Novi, Michigan is all about. As a licensed provider of elder care services, we pride ourselves in creating a community based home-like environment for our senior citizens at our Village Oaks Residence. Our other services include respite care and in home care. Our Village Oaks Residence is a ranch style home located in a residential neighborhood. Our highly trained, committed staff give personal attention to each resident and create individualized programs to fit their unique needs. We have experience with Alzheimers disease and dementia and have daily activities to stimulate their minds. Included in our assisted living services is our in house physician and 24/7 care. Having a high staff to resident ratio allows us to meet the needs of our residents in a timely manner. Our seniors receive home cooked meals, physical and occupational therapy, pharmacy deliveries, and hospice care if needed. For care givers needing a little time to recharge, we also offer respite care at Village Oaks. Your loved one can enjoy socializing with other seniors as you receive temporary relief or take care of other things. This care can be on-going or temporary. Those who enjoy independent living may choose in home care. Our outstanding staff can help the senior in your life stay where they are most comfortable. Available from one hour to 24 hours each day, we are committed to creating the highest level of care for our clients. Deciding on the next step in an aging senior citizen's life can be confusing. Let us at Roose Brothers Total Living Care Services help you to evaluate your needs and options. We want to help you find the solution that works best for your loved one.