We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
Owner was very welcoming. Home is be...
Owner was very welcoming. Home is beautiful but not over the top. Residents are of various ages. Two younger women are cognitively impaired. Bedrooms were very nice. The home was immaculate. Son and daughter in law are taking over the license. No current openings but we were told that if we placed Mom in the White Lake facility we would be able to transfer her to Novi when an opening occurred. The residents were friendly and were obviously well cared for. The interaction between family and residents was very nice. We were very positively impressed and could see being comfortable having Mom there. We have a visit scheduled at the White Lake facility. Fee includes all services. Owners talked about eventually putting an addition on with two more bedrooms. There are only 4 residents. One shared and two single rooms. We visited the home in white lake. Very nice house, comfortably decorated, very clean. We were positively impressed by the owners. They have 4 residents (2 women who share a room, and two ment who each have a room). There are no current openings but we told them we would like to be on their waiting list.