Randolph Village - Silver Spring, MD

Love it

I love the apartment I got for my grandfather. I can always visit him, the staff is great and has me as a emergency and I am aware of everything incase of a emergency(which has happened) I recommend RV !

Kristy Scholl

Thank you very much! We are happy to have you at Randolph Village!

Promise them anything. You don't have to deliver so why not?

I will not recommend Randolph Village to anyone else. If I had known then what I know now, I would not have signed a lease to live here. I suggest "A Place for Mom" remove this complex from your list of suggested housing. Several things were promised and have not been - will not be - delivered. This includes a promise of 24 hour on-site management which turns out to be 9 to 5 Monday through Friday (maybe) if the acting manager decides to come in on time. The rest of the time there is no one here to address maintenance or emergency issues. Also, I was told my apartment key would open the door to the pet walking area from the outside. This is NOT true so the dogs and I have to walk the entire distance around the building each time they need to go out. Also, I moved in on Saturday, Aug 30, but did not receive my mailbox key until the following Tuesday. Activities such as movies that were promised are not being delivered. The only good thing I have to say about this complex is that the other residents are very friendly.

Finally Found Something That Met My Standards

I am very happy living at Randolph Village because of the staff that keeps the building very clean and well maintained. The decors in the community areas is very nice. The apartments are very spacious and the maintenance is always done on the same day or next day.

There are a frequent activities for residents to participate in and the location is convenient to malls, grocery stores, banks, restaurants etc. The also have a well stocked library. The grounds are kept very well and the neighborhood is very nice and quiet.

I am enjoying my new home.

very nice, Jim's favorite , so far w...

very nice, Jim's favorite , so far want to see small pets allowed

nice

nice

very nice, his favorite , so far wan...

very nice, his favorite , so far want to see small pets allowed

Randolph Village is located in a park-like setting and designed with the active senior in mind. It features 130 apartments, a two-story community room with kitchenette, beauty and barbershop, and many other thoughtful amenities.

Keeping the active senior in mind, Randolph Village combines the convenience of apartment living with a full calendar of social and cultural activities, and an emergency response system. All at a very affordable price.

Randolph Village is a rental retirement community, which means that your only investments are an affordable monthly rent and refundable security deposit. Pets are welcome