Arbor Crest - Silver Spring, MD

Very Happy Our Move to this Community

This is a fantastic community, and I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. It is a very lovely community, with very friendly people. They a very good job with keeping everything neat, and tidy. The location is very convenient, it is close to everything I need. Everything is working out very well, and we are doing very well at this community. I would highly recommend it.

Review of Arbor Crest Senior Apartments in Silver Spring, MD

Thank you Kevin for the tour and the references. I really appreciate the honesty.

I recommend it completely.

I recommend it completely. It’s well set out! The staff is wonderful! I’d give it a 10 of 10. I’ve had other places to compare it with and it’s just wonderful. My brother thinks that there are enough activities. I just can’t say enough nice things about this community.

We really like the place. I...

We really like the place. It is clean and has all the amenities we desire. It is close to DC where we go to church so that's a plus. They do allow smoking in your apartment. We are non-smokers and wonder if we would smell it if we were next door to one. However, that is not a deal breaker. Thanks for your help.

Units a little dark. Visib...

Units a little dark. Visible maintenance seems less than top notch.