Willow Manor at Colesville - Silver Spring, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel

Great Facility

I am a real estate agent and I arranged for my clients, who were selling their home, to visit Willow Manor as a possible new home. My clients liked the property very much, applied for a 2-bedroom unit and are now residents of Willow Manor at Colesville. The staff we worked with provided excellent assistance with the application and leasing process. My clients are very happy with their new residence!

Questionable charges

It's very nice and they have and provide a lot of activities do go to. I'm enjoying the atmosphere.

However, I do have some issues I would like to address but not sure who I should address because it's about the Resident Manager about some things I have been and would be charged for. I need to know who is the overall owner of the property because I have some very serious problem about the property charges.

Nice facility. Staff very h...

Nice facility. Staff very helpful. Grounds small, parking limited.

Looks like a great possibility.

Looks like a great possibility.

Ideally situated in a residential area, Willow Manor at Colesville offers affordable apartment living for seniors and is close to the shopping, entertainment, restaurants and medical services of bustling Silver Spring and convenient to major thoroughfares and transportation.

When you need to go shopping, let us drive you! Our private shuttle bus makes regularly scheduled trips to local grocery stores and shopping centers. Need to make a quick copy or send a fax? No need to travel to the local copy shop - Willow Manor provides many convenient in-house services to make life easier for our residents: business services, vacation pet feeding & plant watering, household loaner items, restaurant information & reservations, and a hospitality suite for visiting guests.

Visit us today to see why Willow Manor offers the perfect lifestyle for you!