Rolling Hills Ranch - Omaha, NE

Best combination of everything she needs

The staff are understanding, friendly and make sure my grandma has everything she needs. The food is good and they have healthy options. She has a nice apartment and the grounds are well maintained. They offer daily activities including outings and card games. I would recommend this community.

Good Choice

Rolling Hills Ranch is a beautiful and well-kept community. The staff is very friendly and helpful if we have any questions or concerns. The food is very good, they offer a wide variety of healthy choices, the meals are well balanced. They do offer activities for the residents, but my wife and I chose this community for the independent aspect and we are enjoying our quiet life and doing what we want to do. The grounds are very nice and well maintained. There are walkways and seating to enjoy all of the greenery and the fresh air. I would definitely recommend Rolling Hills Ranch to others.

Outstanding care for mom

My mom is adjusting to this community. She is happy with a good menu of healthy meals that are served.The staff is caring and attentive to her needs. She is getting active with the other residents. We like that she is close to home where it is a close location for her. We would highly recommend this wonderful community for the outstanding care and value.

Not set up to handle changing health needs; splendid trees and plants; nice to be met by a dog; chicken hard-coated and difficult to eat;

Beautiful community!

I was very impressed with the Rolling Hills Ranch when I toured it. The community was very clean and all of the staff members were very nice. I did not notice anything major that needed improvement while I was there. Ultimately, it came down to my mother choosing another community.

Going well so far

My mother moved here recently and she likes it so far. I really appreciated JD our contact, they were very helpful and answered all of our questions in the beginning. One thing is she is not happy with is the meals. They offer a lot of pastas and breads and these are not diabetic friendly foods. They do have a new cook so hopefully they can offer a diabetic menu soon. We chose Rolling Hills Ranch because it was affordable for what they offered and the lady we spoke with was very nice.

Rolling Hills has my recommendation!!

They seem to be a little short staffed. The caregivers there are attentive and helpful. They offer daily activities. The community is clean and well maintained. The food is eatable. The marketing director we met in the beginning was great. They gave us lots of information and answered our questions.

Mom is doing fine at Rolling Hills!!

The staff are nice, however they seem to have a problem keeping staff members. The community is clean and they offer a few activities. Mom is not enamored with the food as she says it is bland. The community is tucked out of the way.

The best of the best!

The place has the nicest staff that I have seen in a long time. The people are caring and very attentive to the residents and their needs. The place is always kept clean and neat. My loved one really likes the food and always talks about it. They are also really good at keeping me informed with what my loved ones progression is.

My Father is very happy here.

This is a great community and great care for my father. The staff is always helpful and friendly to everyone. My father is happy with the food that is offered. My father is enjoying all the activities and keep active with the other community members . We are very pleased with the care and the great value that they offer. Anyone needing good care would love what they offer here.

Toured, very friendly place!

I toured this community while looking into senior living for a loved one. I thought Rolling Hills Ranch seemed like a very nice place! It had a comfortable friendly atmosphere, it almost reminded me of a college dorm, but for seniors!

Couldn't Be Happier

I could not be happier with the Rolling Hills Ranch and I have to say that the management team is wonderful. They are the nicest people, and I have met a lot of nice friends, so I am really pleased to be here.

I think they are doing really good.

I think they are doing really good. It's clean and the staff is friendly. So far no major complaints. We are pretty happy with them.

very glad I used them

My mother is very happy at Rolling Hills Ranch. It is a very nice place and the people there are great. I am very glad I used them.

The only gripe I have is that when I initially talked to them they neglected to tell me about a hefty initiation fee. Also the initial cost we agreed on was raised whenever we signed the contract. Other than that the place is nice, the people are nice, but it seems that once you agree to a price one time, they change it the next.

We just like the friendliness and we have enjoyed the entertainment that they have had. So far, we have enjoyed being here.

They are very good.

They are very good. The people were very good. But they had three floors full of residents. The individual care wasn't as great as it is at a smaller place. We have never found the food to be really lacking, but the ladies always found something to complain about.

very nice

It was just a really easy transition for my dad. He was ready to move in the first time he saw it. Everybody was very nice, and it's a great social atmosphere, which dad likes a lit. It couldn't have been any easier, which meant a lot to us considering the timing (mom had just passed away). We would certainly recommend Rolling Hills Ranch.

So far it's going well, and I am really happy with it.

So far it's going well, and I am really happy with it. The staff is friendly, and it's always clean. I don't have any complaints. They treat me well here.

Excellent facilities and value. Level of care was right on point. My mother-in-law's health and mental alertness and engagement has improved tenfold.

Review of Rolling Hills Ranch Independent Living in Omaha, NE

Visited to day and had dinner with them. It is beautiful, but too much mone for us at this time.

Review of Rolling Hills Ranch Independent Living in Omaha, NE

I really like this place, but would like a better parking situation. So, I'm still looking.

I chose them for value for what you get for your money

I chose them for value for what you get for your money, all the amenities and everything that are included. The other thing was that at the time we got a locked in rate, with no yearly increase. The only thing, which a lot of the people don't really need, but I would have like to have seen more garages for parking, they only have a small number of garages.

I am pretty happy with it.

I am pretty happy with it. I don't like some of the meals, they are all edible and some are better than others, but I can't eat that much. It would be nice if they could have some sandwiches or cookies available later in the evening, like eight or nine o'clock. It's a long time between 5 at night and 7, something they could put in the cooler and you could serve yourself would be fine. One of the reasons I chose this place is that the prices for what you get seemed to be better here.

We loved the atmosphere at Rolling Hi...

We loved the atmosphere at Rolling Hills from the moment we walked.. The entire staff is extremely respectful and compassionate. They know every resident and consistently address them by name. The entire facility is immaculate and very well maintained. The activities and amenities are numerous and all included.

Holiday Retirement

We're pleased you had a positive experience. We love our staff, too! They are passionate about the residents, enjoy serving them, and -- yes! -- they know everyone's name. We hope you continue to enjoy our community.

1 bdrm - $2100-2500 mo - al...

1 bdrm - $2100-2500 mo - all inclusive, meals, & more - travel plan - garage $50 Brad [removed] will call April 15th apx. 132 & Maple ST

We had lunch here and the s...

We had lunch here and the sat with residents. They like it and are positive. The apartment we saw seemed small and there isn't a kitchen.

includes everything, pay on...

includes everything, pay only phone. 2500 for 2 bedroom. life alert in string? balcony and porch

We chose Rolling Rock because when my...

We chose Rolling Rock because when my brother and I visited, they invited us in with no pressure and we had lunch with one of the resident couples there so that we could ask them all about Rolling Hills Ranch. Rolling Hills is a very easy place to live. The staff know all the people's first names and they greet everyone by name.

While I was there over the Fourth of July weekend, I drove my brother everywhere. I took him to a doctor's appointment and he had to schedule a follow-up appointment on 7/24. He wrote down the directions and started driving there, but he got lost and came back to Rolling Hills. Jeanie, the co-manager, found him and helped him to reschedule his appointment for the next day. Rolling Hills made sure that their bus was there and ready for him on the day of his appointment and he felt so good that he didn't have to worry about that anymore.

Very nice - private pay. Do...

Very nice - private pay. Don't want to have to move her when dementia gets worse.

all 3 meals, studio, 1br, 2br, only k...

all 3 meals, studio, 1br, 2br, only kitchenettes lots of activities included transport vacation plan

Very nice.

Very nice.

Built on beautifully landscaped grounds in a quiet suburb of Omaha, you’ll love the elegance of our facilities, friendly staff and the convenience of being close to the amenities of the nearby city. We’re just minutes from shopping, healthcare, dining and all the sights of the town.
Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind