The Arboretum an Immanuel Community - Omaha, NE

First Choice

I toured this community with my mother and found the grounds to be very nice. This is definitely a place I could see my mother at. Unfortunately, due to logistics we could not directly move in and had to move into our second choice. However, we are on the waiting list and are excited to move in eventually. Thank you for the lovely tour!

Very nice place, overall!

Our experience with The Arboretum has been a very good one, so far! It's been a little difficult for our loved one getting settled in, but in terms of the facility and what they provide we're very satisfied. It's a clean, well kept place, and the staff all seem very friendly and professional. Our loved one has also said she enjoys the events and entertainment the facility brings in.

Corporate only cares about money. They are mean to workers and residents.

Judi Gabel

Thank you for your review. The Arboretum on Farnam Drive and America First Properties Management are committed to providing a quality retirement community for our residents to call ‘Home’. Our goal is to treat both Arboretum residents and staff with respect. We strive to provide a strong balance between the mix of amenities such as free utilities and housekeeping that we offer and our apartment rental rates.

Stop by the Arboretum for another tour and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have concerning our rental rates and amenities.

Review of The Arboretum on Farnam Drive Independent Living in Omaha, NE

This place is very nice, but right now I'm looking closer to my sister.

Really Impressed

I’m really impressed with how they’ve treated my mom. The only comment I have is that my mom needs some help putting up some pictures in her room. They may be a little understaffed. The parking is good. I’m just really impressed with how they handled everything. They invited her to eat with them and made her feel really welcome.

very nice facility. At thi...

very nice facility. At this time there are no openings

Judi Gabel

Thank you for your review.
You are welcome to join our Wait List. Then when an apartment matching your criteria becomes available I will contact you. Our wait list is perfect for people who are looking for a retirement community in the future.

The Arboretum on Farnam Drive was built in 1998 and is Omaha's Premier Apartments for Those 55 and Better!

Perfect for active adults who want more free time to enjoy their favorite hobbies such as traveling, golfing and bridge. At the Arboretum you can sell your home but keep your favorite belongings.

The Arboretum offers many benefits including:
- Spacious floor plans with fully equipped kitchens
- FREE Washer/Dryer in each apartment
- FREE Utilities
- FREE Transportation
- FREE Scheduled Housekeeping
- FREE Gourmet Coffee Bar

You can also enjoy parking in our climate controlled garage and an optional restaurant style evening meal (Tue. - Sat. from 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.).

GREAT LOCATION! The Arboretum is conveniently located in Loveland neighborhoud next to community theater, medical facilities, shopping and dining.

Tours are available Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Evening and weekend tours available by appointment.