Maple Ridge Retirement Resort - Omaha, NE

Great place. This is a sister location to Walnut Grove. Based on location, we prefer Walnut Grove. Will continue looking at other places as time permits. Two year goal right now. Thank you

Beautiful facility. Very nice tour. Vacation atmosphere. Floor plans were a nice size. Even though there are laundry facilities, I liked the ability to have a full sized washer and dryer in apartment. I can't list all the amenities there are so many. On site Dr visits, podiatrist visits, provides call for help pendant. New library, dietician. So many things. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because the surrounding areas are businesses and highway.

Great Atmosphere

At Maple Ridge, my loved one is the happiest she’s ever been; she just beams. The people here are so friendly, and when my loved one goes out, everyone greets her and talks with her. Almost every hour, they have activities going on such as bingo, classes, happy hour, and outings. The food here is excellent, and I love that my loved one has a maid who comes every week to do her cleaning. I also feel very secure knowing that the people who run the community live there as well, so they are always on hand. The whole atmosphere here is great, and we couldn’t be happier.

A nice tour

This is a nice community. The person that took us on tour was nice. This community seems to offer a lot of nice amenities. This community would not work for my loved one as they have strict rules in regard to where to smoke.

Good tour

We toured this community when looking for my mother. It was nice but the price was a little to high. it was also a little too far from the area she preferred to stay in.

Still Adjusting, But Overall A Great Community

We are doing okay here at this community. We are still adjusting to the routine around the community. Everyone has been very kind and helpful. The staff has really gone above and beyond for us. They are treating us very well. The meals are pretty good, but I miss cooking for myself. It is still a work in progress for us here, but it is a nice place with very friendly people.

5 stars all the way for Maple Ridge!!!

The staff and the food are fantastic at this community. This is a beautiful well taken care of community in a pretty good location. I would definitely recommend this community to family and friends.

We are very happy with Maple Ridge.

We are very happy with Maple Ridge. He is settling in nicely. The staff is friendly, and the food is pretty good. We liked the location, and just the ambiance, and overall feel of the whole place.

He appears to be happy.

He appears to be happy. Everyone was extremely friendly when we were there. It was extremely clean. The food is good, the dining room is clean. They are very accommodating. We don't really live nearby but so far things are going okay.

Review of Maple Ridge Retirement Resort Independent Living in Omaha, NE

I really like this place, and it's still on my list. I wish it had better parking for my car. I'd like to have it.

On site managers were very ...

On site managers were very friendly. Nice sized apartment, but didn't have one on the first floor at the time. just off a busy business district. Valet parking. Met a ladly when getting the car light fixed and she has been there over 2 years and is very positive as were a couple eresidents we met on tour.

Maple Ridge Retirement Resort comprises 129 apartments for adults 55 and over – including studio apartments, one, two, and three bedroom suites and a variety of floor plans. Maple Ridge is an all-inclusive retirement community providing five-star services on a month-to-month basis, just one monthly charge includes all services, and utilities*.
The vast common areas features a theater, library, billiards and game room, conversation areas with fireplaces, flat screen tv, game tables, superb fitness and exercise room facilities, spa area, laundry facility, and business center.

Residents enjoy the variety and choice found in an industry-first all-inclusive Freedom Style Dining and Resort Style Dining Program. Dishes can be made-to-order, taken to-go, or served up restaurant-style in the dining room, where residents can enjoy the company of family and friends. Coffee, juice, ice cream and snacks are available all day.
Weekly housekeeping service is provided, along with transportation to and from appointments and shopping trips.

There are many planned activities, social events, travel and excursion opportunities.
We have live-in managers and concierge and valet services that are available 24/7, allowing residents to feel safe and secure. Every apartment also has emergency call systems helping keep family members comfortable knowing their loved ones are not alone in case of emergencies.

Even pets are welcome at Maple Ridge, with no additional pet deposit. A guest room is available for residents’ family members to spend the night, meal included. A travel program allows residents to visit any of the management company’s properties, where they can reserve a guest suite free for one week – again with meals included.

Numerous fitness and wellness programs including aerobics, weight lifting, yoga, walking clubs, sittercises and many more. A beauty salon/barber shop is available on the property for seniors who choose to take advantage of those services. Residents can also participate in a book club, bridge and poker games, or go on excursions to museums, cultural events and casinos. There are many events to keep our residents engaged and there is always something going on in our 150 seat state of the art theatre. We want to make sure our residents maintain the freedom to enjoy life.

So often we hear our residents say the wished they would have made the move sooner because residents who make the move while they are still healthy tend to retain, or even improve their health while living in an independent retirement community like Maple Ridge. Socialization, security, and peace of mind are important benefits that we provide to our residents. Socializing not only contributes to a longer, happier life, but it also improves cognitive performance. Of course, we all want to live longer while remaining healthy and alert. Adding a circle of new friends and a support group at Maple Ridge help enrich your life in innumerable ways.

We look forward to you visiting maple Ridge soon!