North Street Senior Residences - Elkton, MD

Nightmare

The manager is HORRIBLE! My toilet overflowed and I reported it immediately. Maintenance came over. Manager said I had to pay for the damages because I didn't report it. BUT she admitted to me maintenance told her I reported it and he was here. Now she has deducted the monies from the rent saying I owe rent. She is very shady, conniving and you can't trust her. So many tenants have moved out because of her, and 5 more are on their way out, 6 including me. Don't put yourself in this position. It is a senior complex and we don't need this. Hope this helps anyone considering moving here.

My Opinion

I lived at this resident for almost 2 years. If you like being controlled by management and sitting in a rocking chair; You will be fine. Management was cold and very controlling. Only happy when you agreed with her ( [Removed]). Maintenance employee was very pleasant and nice all the time. His name was [Removed] and he was a very hard worker. [Removed] made it easy for me to stay as long as I did.

Nice community for seniors who all ready to be controlled by management and are ready to just sit back in a rocking chair.

Nice Community!

My mom seems to like her new home. The manager is very helpful and resourceful. The community is fairly new and well kept. There are benches outside to enjoy the green landscape. North Street Senior Residences does not offer very many social activities. However, there is a Senior Center nearby.

So so

Price is good but rooms are small. Landlord cold and never smiles.

Great Value and Convenience

Love living here. Community Manager and Maintenance always available, friendly and eager to please.

Apartment size and added convenience of on-site laundry facility makes North Street Apartments a wonderful place to live.

Habitat America

Thank you for taking time to give us an score on our review. Habitat America staff strives every day to give our residents a place to truly call home!

Welcome to North Street Senior Residences- Brand New Senior Apartments Coming Early 2015!

Situated in historic downtown Elkton, North Street Senior Residences offers one and two bedroom apartments with features and amenities to suit your lifestyle. Our apartments are conveniently located near medical and health services, as well as restaurants and transportation. Call today to receive more information and be placed on our inquiry list!
* Senior community ages 62 and over. Income limits apply.

Please call to join our inquiry list today to receive construction updates on this community.