|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Nice other then the bed bugs
Went on a tour...Activities seem great, great location to take your loved one around town on nice days. However, They have a bed bug issue which they have and are treating for. It seems to be a reaccuring problem. The staff was honest about the issue.
older / not a very good imp...
older / not a very good impression the contact (forgot her name) was very nice. Cost less. Not concidering
A little to far from family and docto...
A little to far from family and doctors. If rates are good might have to consider.
There's no place like home.
When you can not live alone but a nursing home is not the answer for you, Rockwell Assisted Living is here to provide you a beautiful, loving and secure environment very similar to home. Because our standards are among the highest in the country, we know that you and your family will be pleased with our services and programs.