Hamilton's Assisted Living Inc. - Flint, MI

Great sense of peace for us

We are so pleased with the care that our mother has received here. Since my mom has a feeding tube we were limited on where she was going to be able to go. The staff here have been wonderful, caring and friendly. They make sure that mom is a part of the different activities, they set up physical therapy for her there as well. This is a wonderful home that has 12 residents, my mom has her own room, she stays busy with their help, she's starting to talk more and become more social just seeing the wonderful changes in our mom has brought some peace of mind to our family. I would definitely recommend coming here for a tour.

Hospital Setting

I was not impressed with my tour of this community. It was dark, and that was not the type of atmosphere I wanted for my husband. I thought it was odd that you have to bring your own furniture. It was more a hospital atmosphere. Overall I knew this wasn't the community for us.

Kind Tour

I had a very nice tour of this community. Everything went well. The staff was very kind.

The best place.

The staff are doing a good job of taking care of my uncle. They are attentive and answer our questions. He is not complaining about the food and they have good choices. They offer daily activities and they keep the community clean. I would highly recommend this community.

Very friendly staff!

Things have gone very well at Hamilton's Assisted Living, we're very pleased with it! The staff are very friendly, and always happy to see us drop by for a visit! They take great care of the people who live here, and seem to know all of the residents by name!

Review of Hamilton's Assisted Living Inc. Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Flint, MI

Friendly, welcoming and prepared for a drop in visit. Residents seemed happy. First one I visited....liked the homie feel and the individual rooms with half baths....a plus

Adrien was very pleasant, p...

Adrien was very pleasant, professional, thorough and patient. We considered a respite stay but did not follow through with it. It remains an option. We like the add-on section.

So blessed to find this place!

I love this place!! We are so pleased! We really have no complaints or anything bad to say! After being in 4 places, it is so nice to see my mom finally happy again! She lost her smile for a little while, but it's back now! She's smiling all the time, and gaining weight! Some places, you feel like they are just in it for the money, but these people really care! This is the happiest she's been in a long time, and we're the happiest we've ever been!