ROCKINGHAM COUNTY NURSING HOME - Sandown, NH has yet not published prices.

Seemed like a nice place overall

We toured this community when we were looking into some higher level care options for a loved one. Based on what we saw during our tour this place seemed nice overall, in terms of the friendliness of the staff and the level of care that they provide. However, it had a sort of an institutional feel to it, and we didn't think it would be the best fit for my loved one.

Adult Medical Day Program

Rockingham County Adult Medical Day Program is a wonderful alternative to keeping an elderly person living at home with family & keeping them out of a nursing home. It is inexpensive compared to thousands of dollars that it costs to be living in a nursing home. The program is housed in the Rockingham County Nursing Home in Brentwood NH. They provide medical supervision and activities between the hours of 7-4:30 each week Monday through Friday. It has been a positive experience for my mother who is 90 year old and diagnosed with Dementia. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for some relief from taking care of an elderly parent or relative.