Briston Manor West - Bedford, NH

Not welcoming. Very old and tired. No activities aside from going out to lunch. No visible presence of residents besides 3 ladies working in a puzzle. Kitchen was dirty. Only lunch served.

Everything is going fine!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for myself and my wife since we made the move into this community. The staff have been very helpful with the move and I am comfortable with the care we have been provided. The food is just fine and I enjoy the activities from time to time with my wife. Overall we are happy and would recommend it to anyone.

A new home

We moved an 83 year old widower to Bristol Manor and could not be more pleased.

This home gives this gentleman the dignity and freedom to live independently yet in a safe and caring environment.

He has adapted quickly and knowing he gets a beautiful and nutritious meals everyday is a gift.

I do not think we could have found a better home.

Wonderful Residents!!

My loved one has really felt very comfortable and right at home since the move into Briston Manor West. The residents are all wonderful and they gave my mom a warm welcoming into the community. The nursing and housekeeping team are both exceptional and I am very satisfied.

My mother really liked this option and is anxious to apply to live here in a 2-bedroom apt. She said, "if you could sell my house, I would move in here right now." It reminded her of her place in Florida, and she just felt comfortable all around.

We would recommend Briston Manor West!!!

Mom has participated in movie nights and other social events since moving in. The staff are wonderful and have been making some minor adjustments to make things easier for her. I have tried the food and we both think the food is delicious. The community is kept clean for the residents to have a healthy environment.

SHOULDA, WOULDA, COULDA

I have only been here at Briston Manor West for 2 weeks. I have had problems that I hope get taken care of but they seem to just get worst and multiply. At this time I don't feel like I can give a fair assessment of this property as things stand now.

very good

My parents have moved in to Briston Manor West very recently, but thus far our experience has been very good. It's a nice place, and I am very glad we got in there. I like the people we dealt with, and my parents are really getting acclimated. Really fast response time when anything is needed, which makes me feel very comfortable in case of an emergency.

Not bad

Briston Manor West filled the need for my father, providing an interim space until the facility he was waiting for was available.

They were easy to work with and very friendly.

I would not recommend it to somebody who needed care or a high level of intellectual stimulation. But for moderately independent living, it did a fine job.

Very Nice

Everything is great here! It's very clean, and the staff is very nice! There are 70 residents here, and 46 outside units, and the rest are inside units. All of the units are ground floor, so there's no stairs! This is all independent living, so there really aren't any care services. They let you garden on the patio, and they are also pet friendly! There's activities every day! I chose them because of the affordability, as well as the layout of the whole area.

Independent living 55+, pri...

Independent living 55+, private 2 bdrm unit $1,390/month + utilities No support services other than transportation and activities

It's Home!

Really top quality. The person who runs it, Dawn, she is a sweetheart. The place is always kept clean. Food is available but we have a refrigerator and stove in our apartment, so my wife does our cooking. The food was good on the Christmas and Thanksgiving, so I would imagine that it would be good the rest of the time! Everyone is so helpful, they have trash pick up, and I got to keep my dogs. It's home.

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY I WAS R...

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY I WAS RECIEVED AT Briston Manor West. Dawn, the office manager has been very and pleasant. The property here is very nice and close by to banks, stores and doctors offices.

Welcome to Briston Manor West where our residents feel pampered while living independently! We are a friendly 55+ retirement community located in the heart of Bedford, NH. Our community offers a supportive environment to independent seniors who are looking for a secure place for retirement. We offer private bus transportation, dining room service, activities and more!

We are located in Bedford, NH and have been here since 1983. We are close to hospitals, doctors, grocery stores, shopping centers and much more!

We are sure you will find Briston Manor West a wonderful to call home.