Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Danvers, MA

Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - Danvers, MA has yet not published prices.

Review of Brentwood Rehablitation and Healthcare Center

My mom has been to a couple of facilities, and this one has been more accepting. My mom seems to be feeling better and is happy. Everyone has been friendly and it's actually very clean. I have gotten a couple of complaints from my mom about the food and I would like a more expansive menu. They've been communicating fairly well.

Review of Brentwood Rehablitation and Healthcare Center

Everyone seems pretty knowledgeable and they make my dad as comfortable as possible. They are communicative, super friendly and open to my questions. I spoke with the case manager and the directors. They have been great.

Review of Brentwood Rehablitation and Healthcare Center

The rehab therapy services have been good. The head nurse is helpful and she talked with me. Generally, the staff are friendly but some are not as friendly. The food is good and one of the CNA's is good at updating me.

Review of Brentwood Rehablitation and Healthcare Center

I do not feel that my loved one was well cared for.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The occupational therapy is going well for my loved one and they have been very good with him. The staff is amazing, very friendly and accommodating. There are some who are unbelievable and great with everybody. They come as fast as they can when the patient needs their help to go to the bathroom. The nurses are a great group of people. He loves all the meals, they are really good and tasteful.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They are taking good care of my loved one with physical therapy. They treat him well and I have no complaints. The PT instructor said he is doing very well. The staff is good. The communication is good and they call me on the phone if anything happens. The social worker is good and I talked with her today for a little while. Some of the meals are not that great but some are.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The rehab is very good for my loved one. The food is nutritional and good. They could improve on their communication.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

We find the rehab department is very skillful, patient and accommodating. I feel like they work with my mother and the family the best they can. I think the staff itself, just really do want to do good work for people. Some days they are short staffed, but they all still have a smile on their face. Everyone is super helpful, nice and friendly. I can't believe that they are always in a good mood. I think they offer a good selection and good food. My mother has been super unhappy with the food, she is not the easiest to please but it always looks good to me. They haven't been very good with communication and it's definitely lacking. If I seek it, I get what I need, but I have to be aggressive. There have been some things in the nursing care that have been a little disappointing. The bathrooms and patient rooms could use more attention to cleanliness.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The staff is warm and cordial. I was just able to talk to the social worker today, because we haven't had a lot of feedback about how she is doing, and we would like to see a little more of that. It would be nice, to have communication from the medical staff.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The therapy is going great for my loved one and they explained everything. The staff is very friendly and nice. The nurses are very good but there is not enough of them. His nurse is awesome and comes in when he rings. She brings the pain meds right away. They are always cleaning up the floors and the communication is good. They are slow at responding to the call button and he has to wait a long time.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The staff or nursing have lost some of her belongings. She has a very hard time having someone to come on time for her medication.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

They do a great job for my loved one. One of the nurses has gone above and beyond. I know they are busy but some of them need to be more friendly. The communication can improve, for I have to make calls to get updates.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

My loved one really likes her physical and occupational therapist. They worked really well with her and are nice to her. The communication is not bad. She likes the weekday staff members but she's had problems with the overnight and weekend staff. The food needs a better variety and better quality.

Review of Brentwood Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

The physical therapy and occupational therapy is excellent. I like some of the nurses but I rarely see the doctor. The cleanliness and food need a lot of improvement. The staff doesn't respond to the buzzer and when you ask them something, they give attitude.

Don’t send your loved on here

Absolute nightmare. 2 hours for my mother to receive her medication for blood pressure. Took 5 hours to find o2 tank for her to use and it kept breaking. Had to wait 3 days for a useable one. Urine everywhere. Severely understaffed.

The Brentwood’s beautiful and welcoming facility is designed to treat our patients while providing an environment and experience that is as enjoyable as possible. The Brentwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center features Subacute Rehabilitation with specialty Orthopedic, Respiratory and Cardiac programs. Our full-service skilled nursing, subacute care, and rehabilitation services combine the very latest in technology with the very best in care. All our programs are innovative and tailored to each resident’s unique needs. Our activities program and social services are extensive and stimulating. Taken together, our holistic approach ensures that our patients recuperate successfully and happily, and are able to return home with the best possible level of function and freedom.