Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Methuen, MA

Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Methuen, MA has yet not published prices.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

Every one of the therapists, aides, and nurses were so kind and very helpful. My husband liked the meals and it was always so clean there! Everyone was so helpful and communication was excellent! I would absolutely recommend the facility!

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy was great and the cleanliness was very good. They have kept me informed throughout my wife's stay.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My wife hasn't been doing therapy long and she already is feeling better! It is also really clean here.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The nurses are great and the cleanliness is good! My husband is enjoying the meals. It would be nice for the speech therapist to let him graduate to a regular diet again. I would absolutely recommend this facility. It is really nice and the communication has been just great.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

So far we have been very pleased with Cedar View. They are very friendly and welcoming to the facility. They accommodate to cultural preferences by having different menus and they have been on top of communication! I spoke with the nurse and they were very informative about my mom's progress. It has been very clean so far.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The director of admissions was very professional and very friendly. The aides were really good with my mother and it was very clean there!

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

All I can say is good things about Cedar View. The staff is very good and they all seem to do their best to help my wife. She thinks that the diet she is on is not good but the meals are actually pretty good. There has been hardly any communication or clarification on things.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The social worker is always around to answer my questions! The therapists are just wonderful! They are so marvelous and knowledgeable. The nurses are very patient with my husband and the aides are so good! We are a little fussy, so it's not their fault. But we really don't like the food. Everything looks visually appealing like the chicken with the gravy on it, but I am glad my husband is on a temporary diet.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My brother likes the food. Other than that the welcoming process was poor and the communication is lacking.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I am unhappy with the experience there and the discharge conference. The aides and nurses were really nice, cordial and friendly. They tried to care for my husband. The nurses were very good and gave him is his medications. It appeared to be clean when I was there visiting.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It was horrible. I do not get any communication. The meals are alright.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The staff was very good, and helped my father.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

All of the staff has been very good. We are really happy with Cedar View! It is very clean there. I was told different information regarding his discharge but overall the communication was fine.

It was a good rehab.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapists are awesome and positive. The therapist say she is improving. I'm not very happy with one of the nurse practitioners.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very friendly. One of the staff members is wonderful. It's very clean and I am very pleased with that. She is not given choices for meals and receives whatever the staff gives her.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My wife has been there a short time but everybody is very nice and professional. She just got there at Thanksgiving. They have a good attitude and they are all professional. We talked to the head nurse, who is awesome and professional. Her room and over all everything is where it is supposed to be. She is eating in her room but the dining seems fine. I have seen the food go by and I would say it looks good!

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My mother was there two years ago before I used the facility for rehab and wow, that remodeling has made a difference! The place looks beautiful! The nurses are excellent. The food is not good, though - a lot of it is frozen.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They provided everything my mom needed. It was fine, and she never said anything about any problems. They gave me all the information I needed. They redid the whole thing, it’s all been renovated! She didn't complain at all and she complained in her old place. They were very good.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The facility was excellent. The staff were excellent, they were kind. Really nice people and know their job. The nurses were competent , polite and caring. All were friendly. I'm happy with the meals. The communication with the hospital is deficient, maybe not the facility's fault. They have to read the fine print.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are friendly and they attempt to help her but she does not always get what she orders. The care varies and often a language barrier with them and a learning process with that personnel. There has been some situations we addressed with the case work and administrator. The therapists need to be more aggressive with her now since leaving in a week. The care varies and often a language barrier with them and a learning process with that personnel.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

She hated it but for us, the family, it was good! The nurses' aides were her favorite people there but she is happy to be home. She wanted to be home and did not love it. As far as I know the rehab was good from what she said. She said the nurses were good. I would say the nurses aides were very friendly and the nurses were very busy. She had a choice to order meals on a card but she found it very confusing and ended up not asking for any in particular. It would be nice to have them ask what she wants daily. We did this for her when we were there.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is very nice. The rehab therapists are wonderful to my husband. I walked in there on a Saturday morning and there was a woman who did a wonderful job giving him a sponge bath. She was wonderful. One of the staff is so good with him and my husband is a hard guy. She brought him a peanut and jelly sandwich. They go out of their way to bring him what he wants. The meals look so good. I told him this is wonderful. They are all excellent there and communicate really well.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would give them a ten score out of five! They are very nice with us and my dad. They are informative. The therapists are very nice. One therapist works with him and we like her. His room is well organized. I like one of the nurses at the station who is nice and took my number for the dietitian to call me back.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is satisfied with the care and the people. They are kind and patient with him. He was satisfied with his walk in therapy. The aides are excellent and work hard. It is very clean and a pleasant room. The bathroom is very clean. The floor is clean with no bad smell. I like the nurse manager and the social worker who was very pleasant. The business manager is very nice. He is not happy with his meals though.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very good and attentive to her. It is great there. They all try hard. The respiratory person really has helped and is an expert. She takes the lead with making sure everything is working properly. The facilities are guided by the insurance plans and not the care plans. Communication is pretty good and I am here every day. They all do a good job.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I'd recommend Cedar View!

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy she is actually getting is the PT and OT and it is very good. We like one of the PT staff who is very nice and helpful. Some of the staff tend to be on the rude side. It appears to be clean in general. There has been a couple of issues. One is the food. There has been issues with getting the same type of food day after day. They need to make some upgrades before I recommend them. I have never received a phone call from them. The only updates I have gotten is if I ask them.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband has improved in rehab. I was concerned with the room mate. There has not been any contact and I would like more contact.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is good and they are caring for my loved one well. He is walking now.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is clean and I like that. They have not checked on my dad the times when I have been there. The decor is nice and it smells clean. My brother talks with them. He said there is one administrator that is not pleasant.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I had a good experience there. The rehab was great. The staff members, doctors and nurses were all good. Most of the staff communicated well. It was clean and they cleaned in a timely manner. I did not like the meals so much. I had scrambled eggs every day.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It is brand new. My mother loves the PT person who works with her. The staff seem friendly. My mother had an issue with one of the aides. My mother is a picky eater and she cooks for herself. That is just her. Her roommate eats all of her food. The cook came up to see her and he accommodates with trying to give her what she wants. The physician needs to improve on communication.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy is pretty good. The receptionist is very nice and helpful who works during the day Monday through Friday. They have a good selection for meals. However the nurses do not take care of their patients that well. They leave the medication with him and they do not stay to make sure the patient takes their medication. This issue is with some of the nurses. There is a problem with the staff communicating with each other from one shift to another.

Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is your trusted subacute rehabilitation and long-term center serving Essex County. Our skilled, multi-lingual staff is committed to treating each resident with expert clinical care in a family-like atmosphere.

Cedar View has a robust "Programa Cultural Hispano," and we proudly participate in the the Steward ACO 3-Day Waiver Program to best serve our patients. We also provide expert Pulmonary Rehab services, with programs tailed for pulmonary conditions such as CHF, COPD, and more. Speech, occupational, physical, and respiratory therapies are provided up to seven days per week, along with a full range of subacute and clinical services.