Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Methuen, MA

Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Methuen, MA has yet not published prices.

street map for Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center - Methuen, MA

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is very nice. The rehab therapists are wonderful to my husband. I walked in there on a Saturday morning and there was a woman who did a wonderful job giving him a sponge bath. She was wonderful. One of the staff is so good with him and my husband is a hard guy. She brought him a peanut and jelly sandwich. They go out of their way to bring him what he wants. The meals look so good. I told him this is wonderful. They are all excellent there and communicate really well.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I would give them a ten score out of five! They are very nice with us and my dad. They are informative. The therapists are very nice. One therapist works with him and we like her. His room is well organized. I like one of the nurses at the station who is nice and took my number for the dietitian to call me back.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My loved one is satisfied with the care and the people. They are kind and patient with him. He was satisfied with his walk in therapy. The aides are excellent and work hard. It is very clean and a pleasant room. The bathroom is very clean. The floor is clean with no bad smell. I like the nurse manager and the social worker who was very pleasant. The business manager is very nice. He is not happy with his meals though.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

They are very good and attentive to her. It is great there. They all try hard. The respiratory person really has helped and is an expert. She takes the lead with making sure everything is working properly. The facilities are guided by the insurance plans and not the care plans. Communication is pretty good and I am here every day. They all do a good job.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I'd recommend Cedar View!

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy she is actually getting is the PT and OT and it is very good. We like one of the PT staff who is very nice and helpful. Some of the staff tend to be on the rude side. It appears to be clean in general. There has been a couple of issues. One is the food. There has been issues with getting the same type of food day after day. They need to make some upgrades before I recommend them. I have never received a phone call from them. The only updates I have gotten is if I ask them.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

My husband has improved in rehab. I was concerned with the room mate. There has not been any contact and I would like more contact.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is good and they are caring for my loved one well. He is walking now.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

It is clean and I like that. They have not checked on my dad the times when I have been there. The decor is nice and it smells clean. My brother talks with them. He said there is one administrator that is not pleasant.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

I had a good experience there. The rehab was great. The staff members, doctors and nurses were all good. Most of the staff communicated well. It was clean and they cleaned in a timely manner. I did not like the meals so much. I had scrambled eggs every day.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

It is brand new. My mother loves the PT person who works with her. The staff seem friendly. My mother had an issue with one of the aides. My mother is a picky eater and she cooks for herself. That is just her. Her roommate eats all of her food. The cook came up to see her and he accommodates with trying to give her what she wants. The physician needs to improve on communication.

Review of Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

The therapy is pretty good. The receptionist is very nice and helpful who works during the day Monday through Friday. They have a good selection for meals. However the nurses do not take care of their patients that well. They leave the medication with him and they do not stay to make sure the patient takes their medication. This issue is with some of the nurses. There is a problem with the staff communicating with each other from one shift to another.

Cedar View Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center is your trusted subacute rehabilitation and long-term center serving Essex County. Our skilled, multi-lingual staff is committed to treating each resident with expert clinical care in a family-like atmosphere.

Cedar View has a robust "Programa Cultural Hispano," and we proudly participate in the the Steward ACO 3-Day Waiver Program to best serve our patients. We also provide expert Pulmonary Rehab services, with programs tailed for pulmonary conditions such as CHF, COPD, and more. Speech, occupational, physical, and respiratory therapies are provided up to seven days per week, along with a full range of subacute and clinical services.