Rockdale Healthcare Center - Conyers, GA

Rockdale Healthcare Center - Conyers, GA has yet not published prices.

Better than the first time

This was my 2nd time here for rehab. The care was very good. Better than before. The therapy staff was very good. Their attitude was great, they were always smiling. The meals were decent, some were good and some were bad. The facility was always clean and the floor were always shining. All the nurses that I had were good. Everyone was very pleasant and would always assist if I needed them. I didn't attend any activities during my stay because I was always so tired from therapy. I would definitely recommend this facility to my friends and relatives.

Wonderful Experience

I was a patient at this facility for therapy and the care was very good. The therapists were very motivated and showed compassion and love for all their patients. Most of the nursing staff was great. I had one experience that I had to file a grievance for but it was taken care of immediately. I would definitely recommend this facility.

Great Place

I was a resident here for rehab and my stay was ok. The therapy was hard work but it was good. The meals were good but could use more variety. The facility was very clean. Customer service was great and the nursing staff is attentive and friendly. I would recommend this facility to my friends and loved ones.

Love it here!

I am a resident at this facility and the care is very good. All the therapy staff was very good. The meals are ok, but they could doctor them up sometimes. The nursing staff always listens and if they don't know the answer, they get it for you. The activities are very nice and keep me busy. I would recommend this facility to my family and friends.

Excellent place if you need rehab

My stay at this facility was very good. Therapy was great and they really encouraged me. The look of the food wasn't that appealing, just didn't have a lot of salt and seasonings so the taste was bland. The nursing staff was very good, they met all of my expectations. Leadership staff was very cooperative and addressed any concerns immediately. I loved participating in church services. They also have a concierge that was very helpful during my stay and helped me at discharge time. The rehab graduation was beautiful, I even got a T-shirt. I would recommend this facility to my friends and relatives.

Great place for rehab

I was very satisfied with my stay at Rockdale Healthcare, and it was even fun too! The therapy was excellent. They were very demanding when they needed to be, but would make a joke out of it to encourage me to participate. The was okay, It was good some days and some days it wasn't. The facility was very clean. The nurses were very interested in my care and always got what I needed. They also offered several activities. My favorite ones were ceramics and arts and crafts. They even did a rehab graduation ceremony for me and it was wonderful!

Great Facility

I was here for rehab and the care was very good. The therapy staff was excellent. The meals were very good. The facility was very clean. The nursing staff was friendly and nice and I received good service. I also enjoyed the rehab graduation and I would recommend this facility to others.

Wonderful Place!

I was a resident at this facility for rehab. The care was adequate. Therapy was exceptional! I have never experienced anything like it! The meals were ok but could use more variety of meats. I mostly received chicken and pork. The nursing staff was very good. They were compassionate, courteous, and kind. The concierge program was wonderful, it really helped me get adjusted to the change. I visited the beauty shop every week and they were great! They also have Happy Hour every Thursday! I would definitely recommend this facility to my friends and family.

It was not good.

It was not good. My loved one got a sore, and I would have to come and do her bath and bed changes. She would be soaking wet, and they didn't turn her. They weren't proactive when we brought up the start of sores. I would not recommend them at all.