love it

Absolutely love the facility the staff was helpful and very nice. Have visited numerous times and have been impressed more and more with each visit.

Horrible

Horrible their are residents who are treated very poorly. Im not sure how this place has not been shut down.
The food is absolutely terrible mother hated it. Im saddened that my mother had to end her life in such a place.
I was so shocked when visiting mother to hear and see the ladies being treated in such a horrible manor.
If i had to do over I would put a camera in mothers room.

I would highly recommend rock creek the facility is beautiful and clean and the staff is helpful and loving. A true family atmosphere.

The landscape is beautiful a real treat.

Rock Creek "Living"

Rock Creek Manor is more than an Assisting Living Facility it is a "Home" away from home,
The residents are all smile with all good things to say about the staff and the owners.

Every time I've been in the facility has been a pleasurable experience, the staff is helpful and present. Other facilities I have had to hunt someone down but not Rock creek.

The landscape is beautiful and a real treat for the residents as well as visitors.

Rock Creek Manor was the right choice for us!

My sister could no longer live alone and needed a safe, secure environment. She was determined to stay in her own house as long as she could, but when doctors determined she could no longer drive and she lived in a small town, she reluctantly agreed to an assisted living facility. We visited many in our area, and found Rock Creek Manor. We immediately liked the facility and the staff, and after careful consideration chose Rock Creek. From the day my sister moved here in January 2016, she has loved the facility. She has found the staff to be loving and caring, the activities fill her needs (she has become somewhat of a Bingo nut!) and the warm Christian environment also carefully administers her many medications and provides nutritious and tasty meals (she cleans her plate every meal!). She has made several nice friendships with other ladies and enjoys her room which we were allowed to decorate completely with her own items, furniture, and pictures. The staff even fills her bird feeders that are outside her window. We could not be happier. The owners are active managers, and the registered nurse, activity director, and every member of the staff are so warm and caring. We are so happy we chose Rock Creek Manor for my sister.

A true home away from home

This really is a home away from home for my Aunt who has been living at Rock Creek for two years now.

The staff is really good and truly cares for their residents.

The facility is just the right size with plenty of activities to keep the residents content.

I would highly recommend Rock Creek

My mother has lived at Rock Creek Manor for approximately 3 and a half years. We talk every evening, and one of her most frequent remarks is how thankful she is that we found Rock Creek when it was time that she needed more assistance. She has friends from her church in Jasper now living there, and she enjoys the fellowship. I've joined her for meals, and I think the food is carefully prepared for individual nutritional needs. Every time I have called or wanted to chat with staff, everyone has been responsive to my questions and concerns. Everything is clean-- my mother has not caught a single cold or stomach bug! We have been very happy with Rock Creek.

This a great place and the staff is awesome. Very clean and caring. Needs more activates but over all. This is a great place

Recommend Rock Creek

Thank you Chris and Nico for building this lovely facility in southern Pickens County. When my mother needed assisted living care, it was so wonderful to have her near home and with life-long friends. The cozy and intimate size of your facility suited my mother perfectly... she would not have fared well in a large facility where the dining room was an elevator ride away as she was suffering from dementia.

Your caregivers definitely more than proved their worth as you coordinated with hospice in my mother's last months. They had always been caring and sweet toward Mama, but were especially caring and attentive to both her and the whole family as the end neared.

It was great to know that Mama was being fed and cared for regularly. I rested much easier at night. And as a working professional, I was not in a position to give up my career to care for her and couldn't leave her alone days. So thanks to RCM for stepping in.

Not so religious!

Good staff leave. Owners are out for the money and do not act on their so-called religion. Ask many families and they will confirm the atmosphere--and they want NO complaints. Very nasty people running this place. They have a nice facility but so many problems! Too many to go in to!

High Staff Turnover

My mother was at the day care there. The bathroom situation was a little bit of an issue. I would pick her up and she would be a mess. One day her pants were ripped and another day a lady, another resident, said she tried to help her in the bathroom. It's frustrating because the staff should be doing that. I kind of seemed like mom was just sleeping the whole day.

It's a very nice facility. It looks very nice and it's clean but I don't think they have regimented care and it seemed like they have a high turnover rate in the staff.

I was met by a very helpful and frien...

I was met by a very helpful and friendly man, he explained he built the place. They opened in Jan. 2011 so it is very new. The location was superb, very idealistic and serene. Just what I am looking for. However, it is all studio apts and they do not accept small animals. The residents are also very restricted on where they can go outdoors and relegated to a somewhat small inside courtyard. Location is perfect, but the rooms and small size will not work.