Rivermont At the Trails - Norman, OK

Rivermont At the Trails - Norman, OK has yet not published prices.

No security

My biggest problem with this facility is the lack of security. Outside doors are left unlocked most of the time and only one is monitored. There are no security cameras anywhere; people can come and go unseen. There have been break-ins to apartments.

I took a tour!

TheRivermont At the Trails was a very nice place. It was clean and everyone that we came into contact with was very nice. When we toured it, we had already found a community we liked, but this place was very nice as well.

find another place

Poorly staffed, charge for services provided by outside agencies like home health agencies. After hours and weekends staff impossible to find. [removed] to insure clients are clean and have attended meals.
The lady who provides the activities is wonderful. And a couple of the aides are very diligent. But overall not a good place. Little to no staff interaction.

Nice Place, Can't do Combativeness

Rivermont was very nice. My mother was here for a little bit. They had very nice furniture. They do have memory care, but they couldn't handle the combative behavior that comes with Alzheimer's. My mother ended up getting kicked out for fighting.