River Bluff Nursing Home - Rockford, IL has yet not published prices.

Understaff - over worked

The first few years our family was very pleased with the care our parent was receiving . Sadly things have changed dramatically ,they change staff way to often and the employees are over worked due to understaffing and this seems to affect the staffs attitude toward the care the residents get. And because of this our parent now has new bed sores I believe due to the lack of care and attention our parent is given, I have also noticed a stink when entering the dove floor. I will say though - given the situation that there are still a few Nurses and CNA's that go above and beyond when taking care of their residents.

I have been pleased with them.

I have been pleased with them. They are giving her physical therapy. They are able to give her what she needs. They have really made an effort with the therapy. It's been pretty good so far.

Older, Less Active Environment

It was clean and people seemed friendly and their therapy program looked good but my brother is still in his 60s and everybody there is much older and you had to share a room so it just didn't seem like the right environment for him. We would have started out using medicare and then they just take whatever you have. The place he is now takes whatever he has but the surroundings are nicer.

Serving the community since 1883, River Bluff proudly provides a continuum of intermediate and skilled nursing services including short-term rehabilitation stays, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, long term intermediate care and palliative and hospice care.Some of the services that we provide here at River Bluff Nursing Home are Rehabilitation Therapy, Restorative Services, Support Services, Nursing Services, as well as Volunteer Services.