We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Right at Home- Darien - Darien, CT has yet not published prices.
- Meal Preparation
- Respite Available
- Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping / Errands
- Companionship & Conversation
- Incidental Transportation
- Specializing in Alzheimer
Aging isn’t easy. Not for the person who is getting older. Not for their family. New challenges arise almost daily. They can easily overwhelm everyone involved. Right at Home can help. We simplify daily living for families in need.
· We treat you like our neighbors, because you are.
· We listen, because your experience and input help us make it simpler for thousands of families like yours.
· We strive to provide the best experience possible, because you expect nothing less.
· We make doing business with us easy, because you have more important things to worry about.
From the moment you call your local Right at Home office, we begin considering you and your loved one's specific needs. On the initial call, we ask questions to form a basic needs assessment.
After the call, we set up an in-home visit with you and the rest of your family – including the family member who may ultimately benefit from our care. This visit allows us to gather even more information, answer questions and let you understand how Right at Home can help.
With Right at Home you will always know what services are being provided to your loved one. After our initial meeting, we develop a Custom Care Plan. This plan is tailored to your loved one's specific needs.
Once you approve the Custom Care Plan, we begin our search for the most appropriate person to implement care. Our system of matching caregivers to clients takes numerous factors into consideration: services needed, your loved one's interests and the personalities of both your loved one and the caregiver.
Our caregivers keep extensive notes about the care they provide. Those notes are kept at your loved one's home and are available at any time. Our billing system also provides a detailed description of services and care, so you never receive an invoice that doesn't include a line-item cost of care. We make regular unannounced visits to the homes to ensure caregivers are following the specifics of t