Synergy HomeCare of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT

Synergy HomeCare of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT has yet not published prices.

Excellent homecare service

Although we only used them for a short time I was very impressed with the service offered by Synergy HomeCare. The administrative staff were friendly and easy to work with, and the gentleman they sent was helpful and professional. I would recommend the service to anyone!

We're Happy With Synergy

They've actually placed three different caregivers with my mother-in-law. The first one didn't suit my mother-in-law and the second one decided to go back to school The third one is probably for the best. My mother-in-law has dementia so it's mainly someone to be with her. The caregiver is driving her to see her husband who is in a rehab. She's helping with cooking and taking care of the house. I've met her 3 or 4 times. Sh'es very pleasant.

We are SYNERGY HomeCare of Fairfield, CT part of a national alliance providing over 10 million hours of service to the community Beginning in Arizona in 2003, and branching out with 140 partners throughout the country.

We provide personal care and companion/homemaker services to people of all ages to the surrounding communities. We hire CNA’s and HHA’s as well as Companions to assist in activities of daily living such as: bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, light housekeeping, errands, transportation to the doctors, preparing meals as well as companionship tasks like reading, playing a game, having a conversation and a cup of tea with a client. We provide both hourly and 24/7 live-in services. We specialize in Alzheimer’s care and Dementia care as well as Arthritis and other health compromising situations.
Proud of being a Premier home care agency providing free online courses and training to our clients and families, training our caregivers with many hours of specialized online training to ensure the highest customer satisfaction. Our requirements for hiring include a rigorous training and orientation where policies and procedures are reviewed with tests conducted. First Aid and CPR training must be obtained to be employed with SYNERGY HomeCare. We conduct full National Criminal, National Sex Offender, Terrorism Background checks, Motor Vehicle checks; we require professional references about the potential employees work background. Our employees are thoroughly screened and trained before placing them in a client’s home. They are bonded and insured through our agency.

We offer many programs such as a New Mom’s, Hospital Sitter’s and Surgery Recover Care, Veteran’s Services, Free Medical Alarms, and Hospice and Home Care.

We would love the opportunity to assist you with your needs.