Visiting Angels of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT

Visiting Angels of Fairfield - Fairfield, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

Fantastic Service

I'd been searching for an agency to take care of my mom, who has advanced Alzheimers. My co-worker suggested I call Visiting Angels.
It was the best thing I could have done. The caregiver was so professional, knew how to calm her & get her relaxed, & keep her safe. The office was ready to help with questions I had, & the nurse came out to assess her, & made a care plan specifically for my mom's needs. What a load off my shoulders.
I would recommend Visiting Angels to all who need this service.

True ANGELS!!!

I found this agency to be very professional and consistent. The office staff has been very accommodating to the challenging needs of my mom. They are skilled and compassionate and above all else very trust worthy. I have found that the current owner is very hands on and involved. We have been with this agency for the last couple of years and went through the transition of ownership and have been very pleased!!

Visiting Angels of Fairfield

Quite variable and inconsistent in terms of caregivers. Despite promises for consistency of caregivers and continuity, working with them was like moving through a revolving door. Many of the women sent were not well trained or capable of caregiving. As a franchise operation, administrative aspects were very good; but would not recommend them or use this team again.