ComForCare Home Care Services - Stamford, CT

ComForCare Home Care Services - Stamford, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

I am exploring different senior servi...

I am exploring different senior services knowing that in the near future I will need help with my 92 yr. old father. I had a service for in home care for help straight out of the hospital. I was VERY disappointed in their follow through. They missed many rehab appointments, therefore we missed out on the care. ComForcare was very knowledgeable of the needs that should have been provided. Next time I will NOT take the hospital recommendation, but go with ComForcare.

Nicol Rupolo

Thank you for your support in our services, knowledge and company.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”