ComForCare Home Care Services - Stamford, CT

ComForCare Home Care Services - Stamford, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Review of ComForCare

For the last two months of my mom's life, things were very stressful and very difficult. I've never seen such caring, compassionate people to handle somebody who we knew was dying.

Review of ComForCare

The owner does not do this for the money, they do it because they care. I live in JERSEY and my brother lives in Connecticut and whenever this is an emergency or crisis, they are always there to help me and they tell me if they think my brother needs something, even just a new pair of shoes or a shirt.

Review of ComForCare

The office staff is excellent, which is why I kept ComForCare because I know if there was a problem that they would take care of it right away.

Review of ComForCare

ComForCare has made my life easier because I am able to go to work with peace of mind that everything in my home will be smooth.

I am exploring different senior servi...

I am exploring different senior services knowing that in the near future I will need help with my 92 yr. old father. I had a service for in home care for help straight out of the hospital. I was VERY disappointed in their follow through. They missed many rehab appointments, therefore we missed out on the care. ComForcare was very knowledgeable of the needs that should have been provided. Next time I will NOT take the hospital recommendation, but go with ComForcare.

Nicol Rupolo

Thank you for your support in our services, knowledge and company.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”