Is a very nice place! Could use more activities for the residents.

All around great place!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since he had made the move into this community. The staff where all very friendly and have welcomed him with open arms. I am comfortable with the quality of care that he has been receiving and love that he feels safe. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Very cute and homey but not what we needed.

warm and friendly

I needed a place for both my parents and wanted it to feel more like a home then just a room somewhere. This is the perfect place. Has it's own little kitchen. They each have a bedroom and bath with the common room.
Very clean and kept updated.

1 & 2 Br avail now, 450 sq ft, have a...

1 & 2 Br avail now, 450 sq ft, have activities, van to restaurant 1x a week, can take Mom to local Dr apts, can order and dispense meds, 3 meals/day incl. they ck if she does not come to meal or normal activity, have hairdresser, bed linens & towels chg 1x a wk incl, free w/d or $6./load, 1&1/2 RNs avail. Have higher level of care avail in other wing. Cost $3100/mo plus cable & phone. Can check Mom out for activ etc. has kitchenette & walk in shower

I went in through the memory impaired...

I went in through the memory impaired area first and had to have someone take me back to the Director's office. A little bit of a rambling building, but again, a fine facility.

Our Commitment to you at RidgeStone is to maintain a warm and homelike atmosphere. We treat all our live-in guests with love, courtesy and respect of privacy. Your needs and comfort always come first.
RidgeStone Village offers a continuum of care for seniors. We offer two levels of assisted living with both a RCAC and a CBRF. RidgeStone Village can offer assistance with personal care, health monitoring, medication monitoring, referral services and more.