Our House Senior Living - Janesville, WI

This was a smaller facility and had a friendly atmosphere. The tour guide was nice and provided all the info we needed. The rooms were very tiny and had no kitchenette. They were studio rooms with the bedroom and living space combined. No room for guests. Common spaces were small and uninviting.

My father's good care

This is a nice community for care for a loved one. The community is clean and maintained. My father said that the meals need some improvements. My father is active in the community and the activities. He is happy here and we would recommend this community to other families for a good value for home for a loved one

I would not recommend this community.

I was not impressed with this community. There were ants in dads room. They did say they were going to contact a new exterminator to correct the issue. The water in his room was scalding. He did not like the food and they did not give you a choice of what to eat. Most of the caregivers were nice and they did the best they could. I feel the director was not a good fit as she would not return calls, was rude and was caught in some lies.

I entered and no one noticed, I was an inconvenience. Got literature and left. Too open for Mom. $3400 to start. Memory care facility will be more.

My cousin sees this as home!!

The majority of the staff are pretty good and caring. They offer a good variety of food. They have daily activities. This was the right move for my cousin. They are helpful in getting things she needs. She has a large room and I would recommend this community.

Took A Tour!!

The tour guide was very smart and explained the amenities and activities the community offers. It was very clean and bright i really liked this. The staff were all very friendly and would all acknowledge me. I would recommend this community they also do offer meal plans for the residents. One thing i didn't like was that my mother would have to share a bathroom this didn't work for her.

Nice place, overall

Our loved one has only been here a short time, but so far our experience with Our House has been a good one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff all seem very friendly. The only issue I've noticed is some inconsistency in communication between staff members, but otherwise the care is very good!

Went of of their way to help!

They were very, very nice and very, very caring. They were very professional and went out of their way to help us. They made every effort to make a difficult situation a bit more palatable.

We didn't like it.

We didn't like it. It was too quiet and there were not enough activities going on. We paid almost 5000 and she was only stayed there a week, she didn't like it, and they only gave a refund of 316 dollars. They say 30 day notice and they mean it. You really better be sure that it's what you want. The rooms were a nice size, they were clean. They had a really small staff, and the nurse was only there once a month. If a person is pretty well and is okay on their own except fixing meals, it's fine, but otherwise it's not good with someone for health problems. All they will do is give medication, and call the doctor for you. Make sure it's really a good fit before you sign the paperwork.

For residents who cherish their independence but also need assistance with daily activities, Our House Senior Living in Janesville is the optimal lifestyle choice for assisted care. We provide a comfortable, caring and family-like atmosphere with three home-cooked meals a day (plus snacks), a robust activities calendar, medication management, regular housekeeping and all linen services. Our specially-trained 24-hour staff ensures that our residents receive the warm, personalized attention they deserve. We also welcome a short-term or respite stay, based on current availability.